Need a Replacement EL84 Valve Pair for Your Guitar Amplifier?
This superb replacement valve kit contains 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ EL84 matched power valves. This valve is also known as a 6BQ5 – exactly the same valve, just a different name.
These carefully chosen premium quality valves will get your amplifier sounding better than ever. These JJ EL84 valves are a significant upgrade in tone and power. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This valve kit comprises:
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Electronics EL84 Matched power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the 2 x EL84 matched valve kit. They guarantee awesome tone, optimum power, and long life.
We also sell the renowned Sovtek EL84 power valves if you prefer that brand.
Which amplifiers use 2 x EL84 Power Valves/Tubes.
This guitar amplifier valve kit was designed for an enormous range of guitar amplifiers. All of the leading amplifier manufacturers use these valves including Fender, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Marshall, Peavey, Blackstar and Orange – to name but a few.
This valve kit will work with any amplifier that requires 2 x EL84 (6BQ5) matched power valves.
You can also order all our amplifier valves singly or as matched pairs and quads. However, it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time. It’s a small price to pay to get your amp sounding like it should.
Restore the original power, clarity and sparkle with our 2 x EL84 matched valve pair for guitar amplifiers. Treat yourself to a new set of valves today.
- Awesome tone. The tone of the amplifier is the most important thing to any guitarist. Our valves are warm, rich, fat and juicy.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain.
- Long valve life. Guitar amps by their very nature are designed to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
- We offer a variety of shipping options with full tracking and insurance. Delivery times will be shown before you check out.
Do you have any questions about the 2 x JJ EL84/6BQ5 matched power valve pair?
Buying our replacement kit with 2 x Matched EL84 power valves made by JJ Electronics ensures you will get a great tone. These kits offer superb value for money.
If you have any questions please drop us an email and we will get straight back to you.
We have over 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
Make sure you check out our FAQ Section as well in case we have already answered your question here. You will also find lots of really useful hints and tips on upgrading your valves.
The best replacement 2 x EL84 matched valve kit for on the market today.
- Each pair of tubes is carefully selected, fully tested, graded and digitally matched before we despatch.
- Guaranteed to deliver optimum power output.
- We offer a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance.
- You will receive your tracking order on your invoice so you can follow the progress of your order from our warehouse.
- Global shipping and delivery – we ship all over the world.
Why it’s important to use a matched pair or quad of valves
In a guitar amplifier with two output valves, in simple terms, one is pushing the speaker cone and one is pulling it. In an amp with four output valves, the same applies but the amp has twice the power. With the same signal applied to each valve in the matched pair, you can see that it’s important that each valve gives an identical amount of push or pull. If this was not the case, fidelity would be lost.
So you MUST replace both output tubes at the same time and you should always buy your EL84 matched pair from a reputable dealer.
At AmpValves we digitally test and match all valves before they leave our warehouse.