Need a Replacement EL84 Sovtek Valve Pair for Your Guitar Amplifier?
This superb replacement valve kit contains 2 x Selected Premium Grade Sovtek EL84 matched power valves.
Sovtek is the “go-to” valve manufacturer for many amplifier manufacturers who rebrand these valves in their own name. These valves are the perfect replacement for the likes of Fender, Mesa Boogie, Peavey and many others too.
These carefully chosen premium quality valves will get your amplifier sounding better than ever. These Sovtek EL84 valves are a significant upgrade in tone and power. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This valve kit comprises:
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade Sovtek EL84 Matched power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend Sovtek valves for the 2 x EL84 matched valve kit. They guarantee awesome tone, optimum power, and long life.
Which amplifiers use 2 x EL84 Power Valves/Power Tubes.
This guitar amplifier valve kit was designed for an enormous range of guitar amplifiers. Here are just some of them:
- Ampeg J-12T Diamond Blue Jet.
- Blackheart Handsome Devil 15.
- Blackstar HT-20R MKII, Artisan 15.
- Bogner Atma, Barcelona.
- Bugera V22 Infinium.
- Carvin V16.
- Cornell Plexi 18/20.
- Crate V18, Vintage Club 20.
- Egnater Rebel 20, Rebel 30 MkII.
- ENGL Ironball E606, Metalmaster 20, Metalmaster 40, Gigmaster 15.
- EVH5150 III LBX 15w.
- Fender Blues Junior, Pro Junior, Bassbreaker 15.
- Harley Benton Mighty 15TH, Tube 15.
- Hughes and Kettner Tubemeister 18.
- Jet City 20H, 20HV, Custom 22, 22H, 2112RC, 2212C.
- Line 6 DT25 head (and combo).
- Laney LC15, LC15R, VC15, TT20, IRT15H, Cub 12, IRT Studio, Cub 12
- Marshall 2061X, 20W, JCM2000 DSL DSL201, 1974X.
- Matchless Spitfire.
- Mesa Boogie Transatlantic TA-15, Mark V, Express Plus 5:25, Mini Rectifier, DC2, F30, Rectoverb 25, Subway Rocket.
- Orange Signature #4 Jim Root Terror, Tiny Terror TT15H, Rocker 15, AD15, Dark Terror, OR15H.
- Peavey ValveKing 20MH, ValveKing 20, Classic 20, Classic 20 Mini Head, 6505MH.
- Traynor Reissue YGM3, YGL1, YGL2, YCV20, YCV15.
- Victory Sherriff 22.
- Vox AC15, AC15HW60, NT15C1, Night Train NT15H-G2, AC4C1, AC10C1.
Plus many other amplifiers use these valves. This valve kit will work with any amplifier that requires 2 x EL84 matched valves.
You can also order all our amplifier valves singly or as matched pairs and quads. However, it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time. It’s a small price to pay to get your amp sounding like it should.
Restore the original power, clarity and sparkle with your 2 x EL84 matched valve pair for guitar amplifier. Treat yourself to a new set of valves today.
- Awesome tone. The tone is absolutely everything. Our valves are warm, rich, fat and juicy.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain.
- Long valve life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about the 2 x EL84 matched valve pair?
Buying our replacement valve kit with 2 x Matched EL84 power valves made by Sovtek valves ensures you will get great tone. These kits offer superb value for money.
If you have any questions about replacing your existing valves please drop us an email. We have over 30 years experience so we are sure we can help. Make sure you check out our FAQ Section as well in case we have already answered your question here.
The best replacement 2 x EL84 matched valve kit for on the market today.
- Each valve is carefully selected, fully tested and digitally matched before we despatch.
- We offer a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance.
- You will receive your tracking order on your invoice so you can follow the progress of your order from our warehouse.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
Why Use a Matched Matched pair or Quad of Valves?
In a guitar amplifier with two output valves, in simple terms, one valve is pushing the speaker cone and one is pulling it. In an amp with four output valves, the same applies but the amp has twice the power. With the same signal applied to each valve in the matched pair, you can see that it’s important that each valve gives an identical amount of push or pull.
If this was not the case, fidelity would be lost. So you MUST replace both output tubes at the same time and you should always buy your EL84 matched pair from a reputable dealer. At AmpValves we digitally test and match all valves before they leave our warehouse.