Looking for Great Sounding ECC81 Valves For Your Amplifier?
Our replacement valve ECC81 (also known as a 12AT7 or a CV4024) valve for guitar amplifiers enables you to restore the original sound and power of your amp. Just like your guitar strings, your valves start to wear from the moment you start playing. Over time you will lose tone, power and sparkle.
The ECC81 is a preamp valve/tube and you can buy them below either singly or as multiples. They do not need to be matched (unlike power valves).
So get your amplifier sounding better than ever with this top quality replacement valve.
About The JJ Electronics ECC81 (12AT7) Valve.
This awesome valve has established itself as one of the most reliable and best sounding preamplifier valves for guitar amplifiers on the market today. For many guitarists this valve really is the “Holy Grail”. As a result many will not even consider buying an amp that does not have this ECC81 (12AT7) valve inside.
We always recommend the JJ ECC81 (12AT7) preamplifier valve. They give stunning tone at a very attractive price.
You can also order your ECC81 preamp valves singly or multiples. We always recommend that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
Restore the original power, clarity and sparkle to your guitar amplifier with a brand new ECC81 (12AT7) valve. Treat yourself to new set valves today.
- Awesome tone. Surely this is the most important factor for any guitarist.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain.
- Long valve life. Guitar amps have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is equally important when it comes to the amplifier valves.
This preamplifier valve has been in production for many years. So it has been tested and proven by thousands of guitarists around the world.
Do you have any questions about replacing the ECC81 (12AT7/CV4024) valve on your amplifier?
Buying our replacement valves will give you amazing tone and power. These valves offer superb value for money. If you have any questions about replacing your ECC81 (12AT7) valves on your amplifier please drop us an email. With more than 30 years experience are sure we can help.
- We offer same day dispatch as standard (order before midday).
- Also we can offer optional guaranteed next day UK delivery (order before midday).
- If you are in a rush we can do guaranteed Saturday UK delivery (order before midday on Friday).
- We ship around the World every single day. Order with confidence.
In conclusion, the ECC81 (12AT7) is a great sounding valve for guitar amplifiers.
So, get your amp sounding like it should. Choose JJ ECC81 valves for reliability, awesome sound quality and superb value for money.