Looking for a replacement valve kit for your Peavey Classic 50?
What Valves Does The Peavey Classic 50 Amplifier Use?
This superb replacement valve kit for the Peavey Classic 50 contains:
- 3 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also known as 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase splitter position (V3)
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ EL84 matched power valves/power tubes.
The head version of this amp uses the exact same valve set. The V3 position is the preamp valve furthest from your input jack. The balanced valve ensures that the power valves receive a correctly balanced and equal signal.
Bring back the power and sparkle to your amp with a brand new set of valves. Order your valves below and hear the difference.
Replace the valves on your Peavey Classic 50 amplifier.
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email and we will get straight back to you. We have over 30 years of experience so we will be happy to advise.
We also have an FAQ section where you will find the answers to the most common questions we get asked each week. You will also find lots of useful tips on swapping and upgrading your tubes.
- Premium quality selected valves giving superior tone and power across the entire range.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally matched and balanced before we ship to you. So order with total confidence.
- We offer a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will arrive safely. Delivery times will be shown before you check out so you can choose the best service for you.
- Global shipping and delivery – we ship all over the world every single day.
If you have lost your User Manual you can download a free copy here.
About the Peavey Classic 50 amplifier:
The Peavey Classic 50 is a 50W all-tube 2 x 12 combo and also comes in head version. With its responsive gain structure and warm/punch double-team of ECC83 and EL84 tubes, Classic Series guitar amps are revered around the world. These amps are available in vintage tweed with Blue Marvel speakers and knobs straight out of the rock ‘n’ roll era.
The real beauty of this amp is its pure, clean tone, even when pushed at high volume. It can get very loud without breaking up, but it sounds really sweet at normal room volume. So you can set either channel for nice, chunky tube overdrive, but the Lead channel’s distortion takes you to a different place.
A lovely amp and great value for money too.
We also stock valves for the Peavey Classic 30 which you can find on this link. In fact, we have in stock valves for every Peavey amplifier in the range so if yours is not listed please drop us an email and we will add it straight away.
Best replacement valve kit for Peavey Classic 50 amplifiers.
Order your new valves today and hear the difference.