Replacement valve kit for Marshall JVM410 amplifiers.
What Valves Does The Marshall JVM410H and JVM410C Amplifier Use?
This superb replacement valve kit for the Marshall JVM410 amplifiers contains 9 valves.
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also known as 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected and Balanced ECC83 for the phase splitter position V5.
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Matched EL34 power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ tubes for the Marshall JVM410 amplifier. This is because they deliver awesome tone and long life at a competitive price.
Remember, JJ is one of only five manufacturers of valves in the world. This means you are not paying for overpriced rebranded versions of exactly the same valve. You can buy these valves as singles, matched quads or a complete kit of replacement valves.
Replacement valve kit for the Marshall JVM410 amplifier. Order yours below and hear the difference.
Replace the Valves on your Marshall JVM410 and get your amp sounding like new.
If you have any questions about replacing the valves on your Marshall JVM410 please do not hesitate to drop us an email. We have over 30 years of experience and will be happy to advise.
We also recommend that you click through to our very helpful FAQ section where you will find the answers to most questions.
About the Marshall JVM410 amp:
The 100 Watt all-valve JVM410H head redefines versatility thanks to four tonally independent channels. These are clean, crunch, OD1 and OD2, each with three switchable modes. Each mode reconfigures the gain structure of each channel, making twelve modes in total.
The JVM410H front panel looks mind-boggling with its twenty-eight controls and eight switches. However, because it is intuitively laid out, it’s remarkably simple to use. The JVM410H features four studio-quality digital reverbs (one per channel). It also has individual channel EQ, two master volumes, and a memory that can recall your reverb, FX loop and master settings.
Combining some of the finest Marshall sounds, the Marshall JVM410H has a vast tonal palette. This takes you from ‘Plexi’/JTM45 cleans through JCM800 roar to modern high gain. A Guitar World Magazine review said: ‘Sio it’s the ultimate rocker’s Marshall and maybe the most significant Marshall amp since the JCM800.’
Marshall JVM 410 Features.
- 100-Watt valve head.
- Independent, foot-switchable channels-Clean, Crunch, OD1 & OD2.
- Studio quality, foot-switchable digital reverb with level controls for all 4 channels.
- Two FX loops Series/Parallel & Parallel.
- Series/Parallel FX loop is foot-switchable.
- 6-way, 7-LED footswitch with memory capabilities.
- Finally the all-important weight factor: 22kg.