Best replacement valve kit for Vox NT15H – G2 Night Train amplifiers.
This replacement valve kit for Vox NT15H – G2 Night Train amplifiers will get your amplifier sounding better than ever. These superior quality valves will give you a significant upgrade in both tone and power. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today. This superb valve kit comprises 5 valves:
- 2 x Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 2 x Premium Grade JJ Matched EL84 power valves/power tubes.
This second-generation model was released in 2013. It is rather annoying that on the front of the amp it says “Vox NT15” which causes a lot of our customers to order the wrong valve set and are then one valve short. This would not have happened if the logo said “Vox NT15H-G2”. Sigh!
If you need valves for the earlier model of the Vox NT15H you can find your valve kit here. The older model was built from 2009 to 2013 and only has four valves rather than five. Fortunately you can see inside the amp and see exactly how many valves are in your amplifier.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Vox NT15H – G2 amplifier. The stock valves that come with the amp are not the greatest and are often described as being “a little bit muddy”. The JJ valves are a significant improvement and upgrade. You can order these amplifier valves singly or the power valves as matched pairs but it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding JJ valves today. Get your amplifier sounding the best it can be.
- Awesome tone. This is what matters most. The number one priority for any Vox owner has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help you solve any problem.
Do check out our FAQ section first though. Here you will find the answers to most questions as well as useful hints and tips if you have never upgraded your tubes before.
The best replacement valve kit for Vox NT15H – G2 Night Train amplifiers on the market.
- Each kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally graded and matched before we ship to you.
- These premium grade selected JJ valves are a significant improvement on the stock valves supplied with the amp which is made in China.
- JJ valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
About this amp.
This is the second generation version of the well established and much like NT15H and it was released in 2013.
15 watts but as you will have read on the forums, a very loud sounding 15 watts. probably not the amp if you are a heavy rock or metal player but that is not the market Vox is going for. This amp got rave reviews when it was launched in 2013 and is a much-loved amplifier by Vox enthusiasts.
Replacement valve kit for Vox NT15H – G2 amplifiers and which valves are best.
Our JJ valves give awesome tone and restore the power and clarity to your amp. All valves 100% guaranteed. Carefully matched and selected.