Need a replacement valve kit for Traynor YCS50 amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for Traynor YCS50 amplifiers will get your amp sounding better than ever. These Selected Premium Grade valves deliver superior tone, power and performance. So upgrade today and hear the difference. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This valve kit comprises: 3 x Selected JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7) and 2 x Selected JJ matched 6L6GC power valves/power tubes.
All valves supplied are selected premium grade valves that deliver superior tone and performance. All fully tested and 100% guaranteed.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Traynor YCS50 amplifier as they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. You can also order these amplifier valves singly or the power valves as matched pairs. However, we always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
So get your amp sounding better than ever. Treat yourself to a brand new set of JJ valves today and hear the difference.
- Awesome tone. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone of the amplifier. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also very important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this replacement valve kit?
Buying our replacement valve kit for Traynor YCS50 with JJ valves ensures you will get great tone. These kits offer superb value for money. If you have any questions about replacing the valves on Traynor YCS50 please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years of experience so we are sure we can help you.
You may also like to have a look at our FAQ section where we answer all the most common questions we get asked each week. You will also find lots of advice on upgrading your valves and your sound.
The Best Value replacement valve kit for Traynor YCS50 on the market today.
- Premium grade JJ valves deliver consistent superior tone and performance.
- Every valve kit is double-checked and digitally matched before they leave our warehouse.
- There is a choice of delivery options at check out with full tracking. So you know they will arrive safely.
- We have over 30 years in the business so you know you are in very safe hands. All valves are fully guaranteed.
Tesla Valves/tubes versus JJ Electronic Valves/tubes
The JJ Electronics Valve manufacturing company was originally founded in 1994. Originally the company used Tesla equipment but these days they manufacture valves using more modern equipment. We have compared both versions (Original Tesla and JJ valves) and can find little variation in quality or working life. We note that one noticeable visual difference is the cathode which JJ now source from a different supplier. We’ve found the consistency of JJ Electronics Valves to be superb. This is why, as working musicians ourselves, we’re happy to give them our full endorsement.
Click here to learn more about the Traynor YCS50 amplifier.