Need a replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM900 4100 amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM900 4100 amplifiers enables you to re-discover the original sound quality of your amplifier. Over time your valves slowly lose their tone and power. Get your amplifier sounding as good as the day you first bought it with this stunning guitar amplifier valve kit.
This valve kit comprises 2 x ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7), 1 x Balanced ECC83 for the phase splitter position and 4 x matched 5881 power valves.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Marshall JCM900 4100 amplifier. They guarantee you will get awesome tone at a very attractive price. Remember, JJ is one of only five manufacturers of valves in the world so you are buying from source (not overpriced rebranded versions of the same thing).
You can order these amplifier valves singly or as matched quads. However, it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can. It’s a small price to pay to get your amp sounding like new again.
Restore the original power, tone, and sparkle to your Marshall JCM900 4100 guitar amplifier. Treat yourself to a brand new set of valves today.
- Awesome tone. Isn’t this what it’s all about? Surely the number one priority for any Marshall owner has to be the tone of the amplifier.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain.
- Long valve life. Guitar amps by their very nature are built to take a lot of knocks. This is just as important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about the replacement valve kit?
Buying our replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM900 4100 with JJ valves ensures you will get great tone. These kits offer superb value for money. If you have any queries regarding the valves on your Marshall JCM900 4100 please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
Also, check out our FAQ section where we answer the most popular questions we get from amp owners. You will also find lots of useful tips on upgrading your tubes.
The best replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM900 4100 on the market today.
- All valve kits are carefully chosen, fully tested and digitally matched and balanced before we post to you.
- Fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance so you can order with confidence.
- We have over 30 years of experience in the industry.
- International shipping. We ship all over the world every single day.
About the Marshall JCM900 4100:
The JCM900 4100 was the next logical step on from the JCM800 Series. This particular amp is an authentic re-issue of the original JCM900 4100 which first made its debut in the early 1960s. This is a two-channel, high gain plus reverb, 100W head with no solid state components. It’s all pure valve. It delivers all those classic Marshall tones and is made to withstand the knocks of regular gigging.
Channel A is voiced to be sparklingly clean on lower gain settings, building to a raunchy crunch when driven harder. Channel B takes the gain higher producing tones from silky smooth distortion to searing, saturated scream.
Click here to read more about the Marshall JCM900 4100.