Need a replacement valve kit for you Marshall Class 5 Vintage Combo?
This replacement valve kit for Marshall Class 5 Vintage Combo amplifiers will get your amplifier sounding better than ever. These superior quality valves will give you a significant upgrade in both tone and power. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This superb valve kit comprises:
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valve (also called a 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V2.
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ EL84 power valve/power tube.
We always recommend JJ valves for this amplifier. This is because they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier. You can order these amplifier valves singly but it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the power and clarity to your Class 5 guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. This is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help you solve any problem. Do check out our FAQ section first though. Here you will find the answer to most questions as well as lots of useful hints and tips.
The best replacement valve kit for Marshall Class 5 Vintage Combos on the market.
- Every valve is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally graded, balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- JJ valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
About this amplifier.
Marshall’s Class 5 combo is a five-watt, class A, all-valve combo that brings simplicity, tone and portability at a remarkable price. It’s powered by two ECC83s in the preamp stage and one EL84 for power, making it great for practice, rehearsals and small or mic’d gigs.
Visually, the Class 5 pays homage to Marshall’s revered mid-sixties ‘Bluesbreaker’ and 18-watt combos, with its black vinyl, ‘Plexi’-style top-mounted control panel and short front insert.
The piping here is gold instead of white and we have and salt and pepper grille cloth instead of the Bluesbreaker’s famous striped type.
Replacement valve kit for Marshall Class 5 Vintage Combos and which valves are best. Our JJ valves give awesome tone and r