Are you looking for a replacement valve kit for Hughes and Kettner TubeMeister 36 amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for Hughes and Kettner TubeMeister 36 amplifiers means you can upgrade your amp so it sounds better than ever. These carefully selected premium quality valves will give your amp a new lease of life. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This valve kit comprises: 2 x ECC83 valves (also called 12AX7), 1 x Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter and 4 x EL84 matched power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Hughes and Kettner TubeMeister 36 amplifier. This is because they are premium quality valves that give superior tone and power at a very attractive price. To get your amp sounding its best, it’s always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time.
So get your amp sounding better than ever. Treat yourself to a brand new set of valves today.
- Awesome tone. This is what matters most. the number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone of the amplifier. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It’s the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a truly great valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also very important when it comes to the amplifier valves.
Do you have any questions about the replacement valve kit for Hughes and Kettner TubeMeister 36 amplifiers?
Buying our replacement valve kit ensures you will get awesome tone and power. Our kits offer superb value for money. So if you have any queries about replacing the valves on Hughes and Kettner TubeMeister 36 please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we’re confident we can answer any question you may have. Also, take a look at our FAQ section. Here you will find the answers to the most popular questions we receive on swapping tubes.
The Best Value replacement valve kit for Hughes and Kettner TubeMeister 36 guitar amplifier.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched to ensure superb sound quality.
- Selected premium quality JJ valves that guarantee awesome tone and power. Upgrade today.
- We offer a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will arrive safely.
- Global reach – we ship all over the world every single day.
About the Hughes and Kettner TubeMeister 36 guitar amplifier.
The stage is one of the TubeMeister 36’s natural habitats. With its 36 Watts and oversized transformers, BOY, this is one very loud amplifier. So in order to tame it, H & K added a programmable power soak. The Hughes and Kettner TubeMeister 36 has independent gain and master knobs.
An FX Loop is standard as on most modern triple channel amps. But that’s not nearly enough for a real TubeMeister flagship. So Hughes and Herr Kettner built in a MIDI system to access the channels, FX loop and onboard reverb.