Replacement JJ valve kit for the Fender Blues Junior.
This replacement valve kit for the Fender Blues Junior includes:
- 2 x JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also known as 12AX7).
- 1 x JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase splitter position (V3).
- 2 x JJ EL84 matched power valves/power tubes.
The balanced ECC83 valve goes in the V3 position which is furthest from the input jack and closest to the power valves.
We also offer a superb Sovtek replacement valve kit for the Fender Blues Jr amplifier if you prefer.
All of our valves are selected premium grade valves that deliver superior tone and performance.
You can buy our valves as singles, the power valves as matched pairs or a complete kit. So order your valves below and get your amp sounding better than ever.
The Fender Blues Junior: restore the tone and power!
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally graded, balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- Fast delivery options with door to door tracking and insurance. So you know your valves will arrive safely and on time.
- We have over 30 years in the industry so you know you are in very safe hands.
- Global shipping. We deliver all over the world every single day.
If you have any queries about replacing your valves please drop us an email. One of the team will get straight back to you.
We also have an FAQ section where we answer all the most popular questions we get asked each week. You will also find some every useful hints and tips here on how to upgrade your valves.
These valves deliver a tight and full bass response and a mellow and rich midrange which easily delivers total clarity and sweetness when required. The overdrive is as saturated as you would like with masses of sustain. Finally, you get a gorgeous glassy to end that can cut like a knife when you wind in the treble.
Best tubes for Fender amps: About this amp.
The Fender Blues Junior is a 15-watt warm-toned longtime favourite. It’s and the perfect grab-and-go valve amplifier for stage and studio. So we know it for the fat mid tones characteristic of EL84 output tubes and its warm ECC83 preamp tube overdrive. On top of that, there’s real spring reverb, a simple control layout, foot-switchable FAT boost, and external speaker capability.
This is a loud amplifier for its size and so it is a clear favourite if you don’t want to lug heavy gear around.
It’s fair to say that this is probably one of the most popular amplifiers on the planet and we sell more valves for this amplifier than any other model. That’s saying something! By any standards a gorgeous amp and one that has stood the test of time.
- Power rating: 15 Watts.
- Valves/Tubes: 2 x ECC83 (12AX7), 1 x balanced ECC83 and 2 x matched EL84 power valves.
- A very useful connector for an external speaker.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 40.6 x 45.72 x 23.31 cm.
- Finally, the all-important weight factor: 14.1 kg.
Replacement JJ tube set for Fender Blues Junior amplifier.
Upgrade your valves today and hear the difference.