Need a replacement valve kit for Fender Bassbreaker 15 amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for Fender Bassbreaker 15 amplifiers will get your amp sounding better than ever. These Selected Premium Grade JJ valves deliver superior tone, power and performance across the range. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This valve kit comprises 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 valves (also known as 12AX7), 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase splitter position, and 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ EL84 Matched power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Fender Bassbreaker 15 amplifier. This is because they guarantee a superb tone at a very attractive price.
So improve the power, clarity and sparkle of your Fender Bassbreaker 15 guitar amplifier. Treat yourself to a brand new set of valves today.
- Awesome tone. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone of the amplifier. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a truly great valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amps have to be built to take a lot of knocks. So this is particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this replacement valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing the valves/tubes on Fender Bassbreaker 15 please drop us an email.
We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
We also recommend that you take a look at our very helpful FAQ section. Here you will find the answer to most questions. There are also lots of useful hints and tips if you have never upgraded your tubes before.
The Best Value replacement valve kit for Fender Bassbreaker 15 on the market today.
- Every valve kit is carefully chosen, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched.
- Premium quality valves that will upgrade your tone and power.
- Fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So order with total confidence.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world every single day.
Biasing the Fender Bassbreaker 15 Combo.
We are often asked about biasing this amplifier. The good news is, the Bassbreaker 15 is cathode biased so that means you do not need to bias it when you replace the valves.
Biasing issues are always a matter of debate and confusion on the forums so it is good to know that with this amp you can replace your valves without any worries. So the Fender Bassbreaker 15 is what might have happened in the ’60s if Fender had chased the rock amp market instead of the country and blues players.
Supercharged with a plethora of flexible features, the Fender Bassbreaker 15 is a top-notch performer for stage or studio. This gorgeous amp gets its tone from a trio of ECC83 preamp tubes and two matched EL84 power tubes. So this means 15 watts of tight, modern tone. The all-new three-position Gain Structure switch is very useful. It gives the amp three distinct “boutique” voices, ranging from mild to wild. They’re all tasty and touch-sensitive without masking the tone of the guitar.
Click here to read more about the Fender Bassbreaker 15.