Best replacement valve kit for ENGL Special Edition E670 amplifiers.
This replacement valve kit for ENGL Special Edition E670 amplifiers will get your amp sounding better than ever.
These superior quality valves will give you a significant upgrade in both tone and power. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today. This superb JJ valve kit comprises:
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Current Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position (V9)
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ 6L6GC Matched power valves/power tubes.
The amp can take other power valves as well. Note: the V9 position for the balanced valve is the furthest preamp valve from the input jack.
We always recommend JJ valves for the ENGL Special Edition E670 amplifier. This is because they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price.
We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier. You can order these amplifier valves singly or the power valves as matched quads. However, it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can (and, as we advise for all amplifiers, always keep a spare ECC83 for emergencies).
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the power and clarity to your ENGL guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. Surely this is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years of experience so we are sure we can help.
Do check out our FAQ section first though. Here you will find the answers to most questions as well as useful hints and tips if you have never upgraded your tubes before.
The best replacement valve kit for the ENGL Special Edition E670 amplifier on the market.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- JJ valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
About this amp.
It would appear that ENGL fans absolutely love this amp. Extremely versatile with a very high build quality seem to be the consensus. However, as always, quality does come at a price.
Whilst it is a big hit with Metal fans it is also an amplifier that can deliver just about every genre.
Tony McKenzie has claimed that it is “the best amp ever made” which is quite a statement. Tony has some excellent reviews and soundtracks comparing the amp played through the ENGL cab versus the Marshall cab. We think these reviews are well worth a look and listen if it is an amplifier you are considering buying. https://tonymckenzie.com/engl_e670.htm
Tubes for sale for ENGL Special Edition E670 amps
- 5 x ECC83 valves (one of which is balanced)
- 4 x Matched 6L6GC power tubes
Replacement valve kit for ENGL Special Edition E670 amps and which valves are best. Our JJ valves give awesome tone and restore the power and clarity to your amp.
All valves 100% guaranteed. Carefully matched and selected. Fast delivery times and the best customer service in the business.