Best replacement valve kit for Blackstar HT5 amplifiers?
This replacement valve kit for Blackstar HT5 amplifiers will get your amplifier sounding better than ever.
Please note, the Blackstar HT5, HT5R, HT5H and HT Metal 5 all use the exact same valves. The only difference is that each amp is voiced slightly differently by Blackstar.
These superior quality valves will give you a significant upgrade in both tone and power. The best value-for-money amplifier valves on the market today. This valve kit comprises:
- 1 x Premium Grade JJ ECC83 (also known as 12AX7) preamp valve.
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ 12BH7A power valve/power tube.
We always recommend JJ valves for Blackstar HT5 amplifiers. This is because they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier. You can order these amplifier valves singly or as matched pairs but it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
Please note that the 12BH7A or 12BH7 power valve is one of the few valves that comes in two different sizes. Please check the size of your power valve before you order. The EH 12BH7 valve is slightly taller (57 mm excluding pins) than the JJ version (50 mm excluding the pins).
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the power and clarity to your Blackstar guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. This is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this Blackstar valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years of experience so we are sure we can help you solve any problem.
Do check out our FAQ section first though. Here we answer all the popular questions we receive as well as providing some useful tips on upgrading your tubes.
The best replacement valve kit for Blackstar HT5 amplifiers on the market.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected and fully tested digitally before we ship to you.
- JJ valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
About this amplifier.
The Blackstar HT-5RH is a 5-watt amp head. It offers a huge range of tones as well as having a lush built-in reverb.
The tonal range extends from powerful cleans to classic British-style crunch through to modern American overdrive.
The HT-5RH’s has become extremely popular thanks to its unique push-pull output stage which produces breakup very similar to a 100-watt head. The advantage is that it is at a more manageable volume. If you find yourself wanting to play late at night, or want to get a great sound straight into your recording interface, leverage the speaker-emulated output for a superb direct tone.