Best replacement valve kit for Blackstar Artisan 15 amplifiers
This replacement valve kit for Blackstar Artisan 15 amplifiers will get your amplifier sounding better than ever. These superior quality JJ valves will give you a significant upgrade in both tone and power. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today. This valve kit has been specially selected and matched for this amplifier.
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 (also known as 12AX7) preamp valve.
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ balanced ECC83 (12AX7) preamp valve for the phase splitter position.
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ EL84 matched power valves.
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade Svetlana EF86 (also known as an EF806).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ EZ81 Rectifier valve.
We use the best possible valves for this kit, all JJ valves except for the EF86 where we use a Svetlana as we think it is the best in its category (it offers maximum gain but very low noise). The JJ valves are, of course, world-renowned and these premium grade valves guarantee you stunning tone and performance across the range.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the power and clarity to your guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. This is what matters most. The number one priority for any Blackstar owner has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
Do check out our FAQ section first though. Here you will find answers to most of the questions relating to a valve change as well as lots of very helpful hints and tips.
If you find the amp is a little bit louder than you would like and need to reduce the gain, we recommend using a 12AY7 in the V1 position. That’s the valve closest to the input jack. You will see this valve is listed in the options as an additional valve you can add to your basket.
The best replacement valve kit for Blackstar Artisan 15 on the market.
- Every valve is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- These valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
What Blackstar say about this amp.
The Blackstar Artisan 15 comes with beautiful looks and beautiful tone as standard. Two channels, one based on an EF86 Pentode and the other an ECC83 Triode, refine legendary vintage and boutique reference tones. The EL84 power section is switchable between a 5W triode mode and a more dynamic 15W pentode mode configuration. This gives you the ultimate in low power valve amplifier flexibility.
- Switch for 5W triode mode or 15W pentode mode
- 2 x EL84 output valves/output tubes.
- EF86 preamp channel.
- ECC83 preamp channel.
- Hi and Lo inputs.
- Celestion G12M Greenback speaker (Also available with a Celestion Vintage 30).