Looking for great-sounding valves for your Fender amplifier? You’ve come to the right place.
Best replacement valve kit for Fender Blues DeVille Amplifiers.
This superb replacement valve kit for the Fender Blues Deville contains:
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also known as 12AX7),
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V3.
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade matched 6L6GCs power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ tubes for the Fender Blues Deville amplifier. These selected premium quality valves deliver superior tone and performance.
You can buy valves as singles, matched pairs or a complete kit of replacement valves for the Fender Blues Deville.
Order your valves below and hear the difference.
Do you have any questions about replacing your valves?
If you have any questions about replacing the valves on your Fender Blues Deville please do not hesitate to drop us an email. We have over 30 years of experience and will be happy to advise. Also, have a look at our FAQ section where we answer the most popular questions we get asked.
- Selected JJ valves/tubes that deliver superior tone and performance. A significant upgrade in quality.
- Every valve kit is carefully checked, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- 100% guarantee on every valve we sell.
- We offer a range of delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know your valves will arrive safely.
- Global despatch. We ship all over the world every single day.
Replace the valves on your Fender Blues Deville amplifier.
The Fender Blues Deville is a 60 Watt powerhouse that is directed into four 10 blue Alnico-Magnet Eminence speakers. This amp is LOUD and you’ll struggle to get it off 1 or 2!
Note: If you find the amp too loud then. simply add a 12AY7 valve to your order. Put this into the V1 position and it will reduce the gain by 50% and get your volume knob into the sensible zone. Keep the ECC83 and simply pop it back in whenever you need the amp running at 100% gain.
The speakers are driven by two matched 6L6 output tubes and three 12AX7 preamp tubes. This amp can put out a floor-shaking volume when dialled to a low volume setting. The only built-in effect is Fender’s Spring Reverb unit. The foot-switch that comes with it can control the on and off function of the unit.
The Fender Blues Deville amp produces a rich, warm tone that the tweed series of old is known for. Great for Classic Rock, Blues, and Country. The Hot Rod Deville, the Blues Deville’s younger brother can put out a more gain-filled tone that is sure to grind the teeth of anyone standing in the front of any venue, while the Blues Deville has a more crunchy overdriven sound to it. However, if you put any distortion pedal in front of it, the amp will put out like any hi-gain half-stack.
Click here to read more about the Blues Deville here.