2 x KT66 JJ Power valves for guitar amplifiers and hi-fi equipment
The JJ Electronic KT66 is a very faithful reproduction of the original KT66 power valves.
The second you pick one of these tubes up you know it is going to sound amazing. It is beautifully manufactured with robust construction and a thick glass envelope. It is a valve that is made to last.
Key features of this tube:
- Superb depth in the bass department, a fat middle with excellent clarity and searing highs.
- Provides crystal clear cleans but when pushed into overdrive it has no peers. An excellent sounding valve in all departments.
- Gold plated grid-wire and and extremely robust construction
- Plate voltage has been increased to 550 volts.
- Can also be used on many amplifiers that currently use 6L6GC valves and should only require minimal re-bias.
- The JJ KT66 delivers a powerful 25 Watts of sonic heaven – with LOADS of headroom.
- The valve has an immediate warmth and richness. It can be described as having a fuller balanced sound than the more commonly found 6L6GC.
You may wonder why these valves are not more common in guitar amplifiers. The answer is that amplifier manufacturers, desperate to keep costs down, either use cheaper valves, inferior Chinese valves – or both.
These valves are also found in a wide range of valve-driven hi-fi equipment where sound quality is the priority. If you have any questions do not hesitate to drop us an email and one of the team will get straight back to you.
2 x Matched KT66 power valves/power tubes – a matched pair
These are selected Premium grade output valves for superior tone, power and performance.
- Every valve kit is carefully chosen, digitally matched and graded before we ship to you.
- We have 30 years in the business so you are in very safe hands.
- All valves are fully guaranteed.
- We offer a range of shipping options with door to door tracking and full insurance.