Best valves for Fender ’65 Twin Custom 15 amplifiers.
The Fender ’65 Twin Custom 15 amplifier uses:
- 4 x ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x ECC81 (12AT7)
- 1 x Balanced ECC81 for the phase inverter.
- 4 x 6L6GC matched power valves.
Over time your valves will lose their tone and their power. A brand new set of valves will get your amp sounding like new again.
We always recommend JJ valves for this amplifier. This is because they guarantee you get awesome tone and long life and they don’t cost a fortune.
Remember, JJ is one of only five manufacturers of valves in the world. So don’t pay higher prices for valves from the same factory that have simply been rebranded by other companies.
Order your valves below and hear the difference.
So restore the tone, the power and the sparkle to your guitar amplifier. Treat yourself to a brand new set of valves today.
- All of our valve kits are carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched.
- A significant upgrade in valve quality when compared with standard stock valves.
- We offer a variety of shipping options with full tracking and insurance so you can order with confidence.
- We have 30 years experience so you know you are in safe hands.
- International shipping – we post all over the world every single day.
Replace the Valves on your Fender ’65 Twin Custom 15.
If you have any queries about replacing your valves please get in touch. We have over 30 years experience so one of our team will always be happy to help and advise.
Also, have a look at our FAQ Section where we answer the most popular questions we get asked.
About the amp
Production: 1995 – present
Era: Vintage Reissue
- Front: “Normal” In 1 & 2, Bright switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, “Vibrato” In 1 & 2, Bright switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity, red jewel pilot
- Rear: 4A fuse, Power switch, Standby switch, Int speaker jack, Ext speaker jack, Footswitch jack
- Dimensions: 22″ H X 26.15″ W X 10.5″ D
- Handle: Vinyl strap w/ nickel-plated caps
- Feet: Removeable pop-out casters
- Hardware: Chrome tilt-back legs
- Corners: Bottom, nickel-plated