Looking for great sounding valves for your Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb? Great, you’ve come to the best place.
Best replacement valve kit for the Fender ’65 Deluxe Reverb.
The Fender ’65 Deluxe Reverb amplifier uses nine valves to achieve its superb tone and power. We always recommend JJ valves for the Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb amplifier.
These carefully selected premium quality valves guarantee awesome tone, power and long life. They give you a serious upgrade in quality. These valves give gorgeous cleans, a full and rounded middle with tight, crisp and well-defined bass. The overdrive is warm, rich and fat.
Remember, JJ is one of only five valve manufacturers in the world. So don’t be fooled into paying more for rebranded versions of the exact same valves. The valves supplied in this premium quality replacement valve kit are:
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 (also called 12AX7) preamp valves/tubes.
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC81 (12AT7)
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC81 for the phase inverter in position V6.
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ GZ34 (5AR4) rectifier valve.
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ 6V6S matched power valves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any queries about replacing your valves please do not hesitate to contact us. We have over 30 years of experience and so one of our team will be happy to help.
We also suggest that you take a look at our very helpful FAQ section. Here you will find the answer to most questions as well as lots of useful tips if you have never upgraded your valves before.
Order this awesome replacement valve Kit for the Fender ’65 Deluxe Reverb today.
- Every premium quality valve kit is carefully chosen, fully tested and digitally matched and balanced before we ship to you.
- Fast delivery with door to door tracking and insurance for total peace of mind.
- We have over 30 years experience in the valve industry so you are in very safe hands.
- International shipping – we ship all over the world every single day.
Here’s what Fender say about the 1968 Custom Deluxe Reverb Amp:
“1968 was a transitional year for Fender amps, with a tone that was still pure Fender but a look that was brand new. With a silver-and-turquoise front panel and classy aluminium “drip edge” grille cloth trim, the Deluxe Reverb received a fresh new face as it remained the ideal recording and performing amp. Small, light and moderately powered, it produced big tube tone, with world-class Fender reverb and vibrato effects. So for countless guitarists ever since the Deluxe Reverb has been the go-to amp for classic Fender sound”.