Need a replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM900 4101 amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM900 4101 amplifiers enables you to re-discover the original sound quality of your amplifier. Get your amplifier sounding as good as the day you first bought it with this stunning guitar amplifier valve kit. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This superb premium-grade valve kit comprises: 3 x ECC83 preamp valves (also known as 12AX7) and 4 x matched 5881 power valves/power tubes.
We recommend JJ valves for the Marshall JCM900 4101 amplifier as they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. You can also order these amplifier valves singly, as matched quads or as a complete kit but it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
Restore the original power, clarity and sparkle to your Marshall JCM900 4101 guitar amplifier. Treat yourself to a new set of valves today.
- Awesome tone. The number one priority for any Marshall amplifier has to be the tone of the amplifier. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. Robustness is particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this replacement valve kit?
Buying our replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM900 4101 with JJ valves ensures you will get great tone. These kits offer superb value for money. If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. With more than 30 years experience we are sure we can help.
Also, do check out our FAQ section where we answer all your most popular questions.
The Best Value replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM900 4101 on the market today.
- These selected premium quality JJ valves deliver superior tone, power and performance across the entire range.
- Every valve kit is tested at the factory and then again at the warehouse before we ship to you.
- We offer a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. so you know they will arrive safely.
About this amplifier.
The Marshall JCM900 4101 is a player’s favourite, an all-valve 100 watt Marshall with a 1 x 12” cab. The 2 x 12” cab is available, it’s the 4102. And this Marshall is available as a straight head – the 4100.
This amp is known for its great reliability and is a very versatile two-channel amplifier.
Channel A has been voiced for a sparkling clean on lower gain settings, building up to a raunchy crunch when driven hard.
Channel B takes off from where Channel A finishes with acute use of the Gain and EQ controls. This allows you to achieve a perfect sound for any lead tone from silky smooth to searing saturation. As well as having separate gain controls, each channel has its own master reverb section containing controls for Master Volume and Master Reverb.