Looking for a replacement valve kit or Laney TT50H amplifiers?
So what valves does the Laney TT50H amplifier use?
This superb replacement valve kit for the Laney TT50H includes:
- 5 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 (also known as 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V6.
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ EL34 Matched power valves.
We always recommend JJ tubes for the Laney TT50H amplifier. This is because they guarantee awesome tone, power, and long life. JJ is one of only five manufacturers of valves in the world. So don’t be fooled into paying more by companies that rebrand these exact same valves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
It’s worth visiting our FAQ section where we have listed the most common questions and answers.
If you still have a question about replacing the valves on your amp please do not hesitate to drop us an email. We have over 30 years experience so one of our team will always be happy to help.
- Selected premium quality JJ valves that deliver superior tone, power and long life.
- All valve kits are fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- We have 30years of experience so you know that you are in safe hands.
- We offer a range of delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will arrive safely.
- International orders. We ship all over the world every single day.
Replacement valve kit for Laney TT50H amplifiers. About the amp.
The Laney TT50H is a very versatile 50W amp head with lots of features. This amp is strictly British voiced. It has plenty of volume too. You could probably bring this and play a medium-sized gig without PA.
The combo version of the Laney TT50H (the TT50C) has a Celestion Classic Lead 80 12″ speaker. Both the head and the combo have 3 channels; clean, rhythm and lead. It comes with 2 master volumes which are foot-switchable. The amp also has foot-switchable reverb and separate volumes for each channel.
The Laney TT50H also has drive controls for channels 2 and 3 and each channel has independent EQ controls. All channels have a BRIGHT switch whilst Channel 2 and 3 have a MODERN Switch for the extra gain and modern voicing. Channel 3 has an XPAND function (boosts the low end and overall increases harmonics) and BOOST Switch which increases the gain even more.
Click here if you need a copy of the user manual for the Laney TT50H.
- Tight/dampening switch.
- Mute switch.
- FX loop with mix control.
- Emulated line-out for direct recording (though the quality is still quite poor) or straight to a mixer.