Need a replacement valve kit for Victory Sheriff 22 amplifiers?
This replacement valve kit for Victory Sheriff 22 amplifiers will get your amplifier sounding better than ever. These superior quality valves will give you a significant upgrade in tone and power. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today. Remember JJ is one of only five manufacturers of valves in the world. This superior quality valve kit comprises:
- 3 x Premium JJ ECC83 valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Premium JJ Balanced ECC83 valve for the phase splitter position.
- 2 x Premium JJ EL84 matched power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Victory Sheriff 22 amplifier. This is because they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier. You can order these amplifier valves singly or as matched pairs but it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the original power and clarity to your Victory guitar amplifier.
- The number one priority for any Victory owner has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. So it’s the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a truly great valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also equally important when it comes to the amplifier valves.
Do you have any questions about this replacement valve kit?
If you have any queries regarding replacing the valves on your Victory Sheriff 22 please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
If you haven’t changed your valves before, please check out our FAQ section. Here we answer all the most popular questions on changing your tubes. You will also find lots of useful hints and tips.
The best replacement valve kit for Victory Sherriff 22 on the market.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- Premium quality valves giving superior tone and performance at every level.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So order with total confidence.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
What Victory have to say about this amp:
Expect 1960s blues style rock to 70s and 80s heavy rock and beyond.
This dual-channel, EL84-powered amp is all about classic British overdrive sounds, housed in the same light and portable metal chassis as our award-winning V30 and V40 heads. Blues-rock players will love the mid-60s-style feel and response of Input/Volume I, with enough gain to sing but also clean up well off the guitar. Input/Volume II takes off into hot-rodded 70s and 80s territory and beyond, retaining that classic British ‘plexi’ sound all the way.
A separate speaker out gives you bedroom level cranked tone at just 0.3 watts.
You can read more about the Sheriff 22 amplifier here.