Need a replacement valve kit for Traynor YGL1 amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for Traynor YGL1 amplifiers will get your amp sounding better than ever. These selected premium quality valves deliver superior tone, power and performance every time. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This superb JJ replacement valve kit for Traynor YGL1 amplifiers comprises: 2 x ECC83 valves (also known as 12AX7) and 2 x matched EL84 valves.
We always recommend JJ valves for Traynor YGL1 amplifiers. This is because they guarantee awesome tone, power, and long valve life. JJ is one of only a handful of valve manufacturers in the world. So don’t pay more for rebranded versions of the exact same valves.
Restore the original power, clarity, and sparkle to your Traynor YGL1 guitar amplifier. Bag yourself a brand new set of valves today.
- Awesome tone. This is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone of the amplifier. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It’s the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about the replacement valve kit for Traynor YGL1 amplifiers?
If you have any questions about replacing the valves on Traynor YGL1 please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help you. You may also want to have a look at our FAQ section where you will find the answers to all the most popular questions about changing your valves.
The best replacement valve kit for Traynor YGL1 on the market today.
- Premium quality valves fully tested and digitally matched.
- Fast delivery options with door to door tracking and insurance. So you know thye will arrive safely.
- Global shipping. We deliver all over the world every single day.
About the Traynor YGL1 Guitar Amplifier
This is a 15-watt all-tube 1×12 guitar combo meant for stage and studio use. Designed to be able to find your sound easily. The simple gain, bass, mid, treble and master controls make it easy to dial in the rich and smooth tube tone you’re after. The three-stage mode-switch makes the Traynor YGL1 one of the most versatile small combos in its class.
The Traynor YGL1 features a mode switch which relocates the tone stack relative to the gain stage. This means you can have a crisp ‘American’ style tube amp tone for clarity and definition or a grittier, more ‘spongy’ ‘British’ flavour associated with the British amps of the ’60s and ’70s.
Click here to read more about the Traynor YGL1.