Need a replacement valve kit for Traynor YCV20 amplifiers?
This replacement valve kit will get your Traynor YCV20 amplifier sounding better than ever. This superior valve upgrade kit will give you amazing tone and power – and long valve life. The best amplifier valves on the market today and at a very reasonable price.
The replacement valve/tube kit for the Traynor YCV20 comprises: 3 x ECC83 valves (also known as 12AX7) and 2 x matched EL84 valves.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Traynor YCV20 amplifier. This is because they guarantee a superb tone, amazing power, and long life. JJ is one of only five valve manufacturers in the world. So don’t be fooled into paying more money for rebranded versions of the exact same valves.
Restore the power, clarity, and sparkle to your Traynor YCV20 guitar amplifier. Treat yourself to a brand new set of valves today.
- Awesome tone. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone of the amplifier. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. So it’s the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a really great valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also very important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about the replacement valve kit for Traynor YCV20 amplifiers?
If you have any questions about replacing the valves on Traynor YCV20 please drop us an email. We have over 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
Without a doubt, the best replacement valve kit for Traynor YCV20 on the market today.
- Each valve is carefully selected, fully tested and digitally matched before we ship to you.
- Upgrade in valve quality giving superior tone and power.
- Fast delivery with door to door tracking. So order with complete confidence.
- International delivery – We ship all over the world.
About the Traynor YCV20 Guitar Amplifier:
The Traynor YCV20 is meant for the studio or for any gig where 20 tube watts is more than enough power, but full functionality is still required. It offers two discrete foot-switchable channels. Both have true independent gain and volume controls. This amp also features a master three-band EQ, an effects loop as well as an internal spring reverb. Additional controls include a bright switch on the clean channel and boost switch on the lead channel. The Traynor YCV20 features an all-plywood enclosure and cloth wrapped heavy gauge perforated grille.
Click here if you would like to know more about the Traynor YCV20 amp.