Best replacement valve kit for Silvertone 1472 amplifiers
This carefully selected replacement valve kit for the Silvertone 1472 amplifier comprises:
- 2 x JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x GE 6AU6 NOS (New Old Stock)
- 1 x Philips 6X4 NOS (New Old Stock) rectifier valve
- 2 x JJ 6V6S matched power valves/power tubes
This valve kit has been carefully selected to deliver the best tone and performance at a very sensible price. We have tested valves costing four times the price and have found no noticeable improvement in tone. Often the higher price is merely a reflection of the rarity of some of these NOS valves.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the power and clarity to your Silvertone guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. Surely this is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
Do check out our FAQ section first though. Here you will find the answers to most questions as well as useful hints and tips if you have never upgraded your tubes before.
The best replacement valve kit for Silvertone 1472 on the market
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- JJ valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
What do these valves sound like?
These Selected Premium Grade valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and very low microphonic so that you get the very best tone from your amplifier. You really can hear the difference.
Tight and full bass response without any muddiness. A mellow and very rich middle range but still crystal clean when required. A saturated overdrive with exceptional sustain. A beautiful glassy top end that can be easily varied to suit your style of playing.