Need a replacement valve kit for Rivera Quiana 50 Studio 112 amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for Rivera Quiana 50 amplifiers enables you to get the very best sound quality out of your amplifier. The best amplifier valves on the market today so you can order with total confidence.
This replacement valve kit for the Rivera Quiana 50 comprises 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7), 1 x Selected Premium grade JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter and 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Matched 6L6GC power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for Rivera Quiana 50 amplifiers. This is because they guarantee awesome tone, power, and long life – all at an extremely attractive price. These are selected premium grade valves that deliver superior tone, power and performance.
Restore the original power, sweetness, and sparkle to your Rivera Quiana 50 guitar amplifier. So treat yourself to a super new set of valves today.
- Awesome tone. Surely the tone of the amp has to be the number one priority for any guitarist?
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It’s the important balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a truly great valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps have to be built to take a lot of knocks. Long life is particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any queries about the replacement valve kit for Rivera Quiana 50 Studio 112 amplifiers?
If you’ve got any questions about replacing the valves on your Rivera Quiana 50 please drop us an email and we will get straight back to you. We have more than 30 years of experience so we’re sure we can help.
We also recommend that you take a look at our FAQ section. Here we answer most questions as well as giving lots of useful hints and tips if you have never upgraded your tubes before.
The best replacement valve kit for Rivera Quiana 50 on the market today.
- Each valve kit is premium-grade quality, carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched.
- We offer a range of fast delivery options with a full door to door tracking service.
- Global shipping – we deliver all over the world.
About the Rivera Quiana 50 amp:
The Rivera Quiana 50 is a hand-crafted all-valve amplifier using two 6L6GC power valves. It kicks out 50 watts of sweet clean power. The Rivera Quiana 50 has two distinctly different sounding channels. Each channel comes with its own 3 band EQ giving a wide range of tones. Anything from tweed clean to growling blackface gain. Another great feature is the foot-switchable boosts on each channel. So this makes The Rivera Quiana 50 absolutely perfect for gigging.
Important factors when comparing amplifiers:
- A 6 spring “Hammond Long Pan” reverb.
- A special Focus and Presence control offers speaker damping and final high-frequency EQ.
- Note the Vintage/Modern switch on the rear panel allowing the power to be cut in half which is a very useful feature.
- Another great feature is the serial effects loop with level controls to patch into an external effects pedal.
Click here to learn more about the Rivera Quiana 50.