Best replacement valve kit for Peavey ValveKing II Head amplifiers.
This replacement valve kit for Peavey ValveKing II Head amplifiers will get your amplifier sounding better than ever. These superior quality valves will give you a significant upgrade in both tone and power. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today. This superb valve kit comprises:
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 (also called 12AX7) preamp valves.
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V3.
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ 6L6GC matched power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Peavey ValveKing II Head amplifier. This is because they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier. You can order these amplifier valves singly or as matched pairs but it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the power and clarity to your Peavey ValveKing II Head guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. This is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
Do check out our FAQ section first though. Here you will find the answers to most questions as well as loads of hints and tips on upgrading your tubes.
About This Amp:
The Peavey ValveKing II Head is an all-tube guitar amplifier head. It combines boutique features with Peavey’s legendary reliability. Ruggedly constructed and well thought out, the ValveKing II Head is perfect for stage and studio. You get all-tube circuitry from four 6L6GC power tubes.
It comes with 3-band EQ, variable power output, a mic simulated direct out, USB recording output and reverb. So, if you’re looking for a big tube tone in a reliable package, this could be the one.
- Two independent foot-switchable channels.
- Reverb with level control.
- Effects loop.
- Resonance & Presence controls.
- 100w, 25w & 5w power switch.
- Finally, a direct recording output via USB.
The best replacement valve kit for Peavey ValveKing II Head amplifiers on the market.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested and digitally matched before we ship to you.
- A significant upgrade in quality compared with most stock valves.
- JJ valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
Replacement valve kit for Peavey ValveKing II Head amplifiers and which valves are best.
Our JJ valves give awesome tone and restore the power and clarity to your amp. All valves 100% guaranteed.