Need a replacement valve kit for Peavey ValveKing 50 amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for Peavey ValveKing 50 amplifiers will get your amp sounding better than ever. These premium quality selected valves deliver superior tone and performance. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This superb JJ valve kit comprises: 3 x ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7) and 2 x matched 6L6GC power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Peavey ValveKing 50 amplifier. This is because they guarantee a superb tone, awesome power, and long life. All at a very attractive price.
We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier. You can order these amplifier valves singly or the power valves as matched pairs. However, it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the power and tone to your Peavey ValveKing 50 guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. Surely this is the number one priority for any guitarist. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. So it’s the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps have to be built to take a lot of knocks. Robustness is particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
Buying our replacement valve kit for Peavey ValveKing 50 with JJ valves ensures you will get great tone. These kits offer superb value for money. If you have any questions about replacing the valves on Peavey ValveKing 50 please drop us an email.
We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
The Best Value replacement valve kit for Peavey ValveKing 50 on the market.
- Each valve is carefully chosen for this amp, fully tested and digitally matched before we despatch to you.
- Fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So order with total confidence.
- International delivery – We ship all over the world.
Peavey ValveKing Combo 50 Overview:
The Peavey ValveKing Combo 50 is a two-channel combo with 50 watts of output power. It is designed with the attention to detail circuitry and the tone of a boutique amplifier. It features a USB recording output which allows the amp to be plugged straight into a DAW. This makes it easier than ever before to gig or record with an analogue amplifier. The Peavey ValveKing Combo 50 has enough tonal variety to play most genres.
It features independent EQs for each channel as well as Peavey’s Vari-Class knob which changes the class characteristics. To keep an eye on the health of your amp, the TSI valve monitoring indicators will light up when your valves need changing.