Need a replacement valve kit for Peavey ValveKing 20 amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for Peavey ValveKing 20 amplifiers enables you to re-discover the original sound quality of your amplifier. Get your amplifier sounding as good as the day you first bought it with this stunning guitar amplifier valve kit. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This valve kit comprises: 3 x ECC83 valves (also known as 12AX7) and 2 x matched EL84 valves/tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Peavey ValveKing 20 amplifier. This is because they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier. You can order these amplifier valves singly or as matched pairs but it’s always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the original power and clarity to your Peavey ValveKing 20 guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone – surely the number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power. So this makes the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It’s the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also very important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
Buying our replacement valve kit for Peavey ValveKing 20 with JJ valves ensures you will get great tone. These kits offer superb value for money. If you have any questions about replacing the valves on Peavey ValveKing 20 please drop us an email or give us a call. With more than 30 years experience we are sure we can help you solve any problem.
- Superior quality selected JJ valves giving an upgrade in tone and power.
- Every valve kit is fully tested and matched before we ship to you.
- Global delivery. We ship all over the world every single day.
The Best Value replacement valve kit for Peavey ValveKing 20 on the market.
Peavey ValveKing Combo 20 Amplifier Summary
First of all, the Peavey ValveKing Combo 20 is a two channel, twenty watt combo. It is powered by 3 x ECC83s and 2 x EL84s and is packed with features. Designed to have all the tonal qualities and attention to detail of a boutique amp, but with a price point that real working guitarists can afford. With independent three-band, EQs, Volume and Gain control on this amp are versatile enough to suit any genre. The rear panel also features a built-in MSDI XLR direct interface which eliminates the need for miking by sending the amps signal directly to a recording or mixing console.
The Peavey ValveKing Combo 20 can suit any genre due to its proprietary Vari-Class knob. This enables guitarists to adjust the class characteristics of the power amp. In addition, to help keep your amp is perfect shape a TSI tube-monitoring indicator keeps you apprised of the health of your valves.
Click here to read more about the Peavey ValveKing 20 guitar amplifier.