Looking for a replacement valve kit for Peavey Classic Duel 212 amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for Peavey Classic Duel 212 amplifiers enables you to re-discover the original sound quality of your amplifier. Get your amplifier sounding like new with this stunning guitar amplifier valve kit. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This valve kit comprises: 3 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also known as 12AX7), 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V4 and 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Matched 6L6GC power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Peavey Classic Duel 212 amplifier. This is because they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier. You can order these amplifier valves singly or as matched quads but it’s always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the original power and clarity to your Peavey guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. Surely the number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube. Power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. Robustness is particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about the replacement valve kit for Peavey Classic Duel 212 amplifiers?
Buying our replacement valve kit for Peavey Classic Duel 212 with JJ valves ensures you will get great tone. These kits offer superb value for money. If you have any questions about replacing the valves on Peavey Classic Duel 212 please drop us an email. With more than 30 years experience we are sure we can help.
Do take a look at our FAQ section where we answer all the most popular questions. You will also find lots of useful hints and tips if you have never upgraded your tubes before.
The Best Value replacement valve kit for Peavey Classic Duel 212 on the market.
- Selected Premium Grade JJ valves for superior tone, power and performance.
- Every valve kit is fully tested and digitally balanced and matched before leaving our warehouse.
- International orders. We ship all over the world every single day.
Peavey Duel 212 Classic Amplifier Summary
The Peavey Duel 212 Classic was one of Peavey’s flagship amps of the ’90s. Powered by 4 x ECC83s and 4 x 6L6GCs, it can produce chunky, heavy, rhythm sounds right down to glassy cleans. Jam-packed with features, this amp comes in combo form as a 2×12. It could be used for recording or gigging. However, it is a loud and heavy amplifier, so maybe not suited for home use or small gigs.
The Peavey Duel 212 Classic has two channels each with its own three-band EQ for tone shaping. Each channel also has an independent Gain and Volume control. These controls can take the amp from jazz to metal, although Peavey is generally far better suited for heavy rock. Features like a built-in Tremelo and Reverb further add versatility and offer more control to the player.
Click here to read more about the Peavey Classic Duel 212 guitar amplifier.