Best replacement valve kit for Orange TremLord 30 amplifiers
This replacement valve kit for Orange TremLord 30 amplifiers will get your amp sounding better than ever. These superior quality valves will give you a significant upgrade in both tone and power. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today. This superb JJ valve kit comprises:
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC81 preamp valves (also called 12AT7).
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Current Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V5.
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Matched EL84 power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Orange TremLord 30 amplifier. This is because they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier. You can order these amplifier valves singly or as matched pairs but it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the power and clarity of your Orange guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. Surely this is what matters most. The number one priority for any Orange amplifier has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
Do check out our FAQ section first though. Here you will find the answers to most questions as well as useful hints and tips if you have never upgraded your tubes before.
The best replacement valve kit for Orange TremLord 30 on the market
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- JJ valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
What do these valves sound like?
These Selected Premium Grade valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and very low microphonic so that you get the very best tone from your amplifier. You really can hear the difference.
Tight and full bass response without any muddiness. A mellow and very rich middle range but still crystal clean when required. A saturated overdrive with exceptional sustain. A beautiful glassy top end that can be easily varied to suit your style of playing.
What Orange say about the TremLord 30 amp:
“The TremLord 30 is our very British take on a 1950s-style guitar amplifier. With valve Tremolo, valve Reverb and a quartet of EL84s pushing 30 Watts, it’s every retro sound you need in a compact 1×12 package. The beautifully simple, non-master volume design is straight out of the golden age of Rock ‘n’ Roll but 15W, 2W and 1W settings allow that coveted “sweet spot” to be enjoyed at more civilised volumes. Two independent, foot-switchable Tremolo Speed controls, foot-switchable Reverb and a valve-driven FX Loop also help bring this old-time tone machine firmly into the present day”.