Best replacement valve kit for your Orange Rockerverb 50 amplifier.
What Valves Does The Orange Rockerverb 50 Amplifier Use?
This superb replacement valve kit for Orange Rockerverb 50 amplifiers, both the combo and the head version, includes:
- 3 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 (also called 12AX7) preamp valves.
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V6.
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC81 (12AT7).
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Matched EL34 power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ tubes for the Orange Rockerverb 50 amplifiers. These selected Premium Garde valves deliver superior tone, power and performance. They deliver amazing tone at a very competitive price.
You can buy valves as singles, the power valves as matched quads or the complete kit.
Replace the Valves on your Orange Rockerverb 50 amplifier
If you have any questions about replacing the valves on your Orange Rockerverb 50 please do not hesitate to get in touch.
We have over 30 years of experience and will be happy to advise.
We also recommend that you check out our very useful FAQ section where you will find the answers to most questions. We also give lots of helpful hints and tips if you are new to upgrading your tubes.
About the Orange Rockerverb 50 amp.
The Orange Rockerverb 50 utilises a two-stage clean channel with a four-stage dirty channel.
The Clean Channel delivers a super rich clean tone with beautiful harmonic overtones. It is a non-master channel, much like vintage Orange amps, and when cranked the power section breaks up faster, delivering the most classic British crunch imaginable.
The Dirty Channel has four stages of unadulterated filth, but it is NOT a one-trick pony. Move the Gain knob from 0 to 10, and as you do you’ll find a variety of Orange tones, from metal to fusion, rock to blues…there’s even some country in there.
NOTE: All The Orange Rockverb MK II amps offer switchable output valves. This means you can swap the factory fitted EL34 output valves to 6L6′s, KT88′s, or 6550′s. Just make sure you take your Orange Rockverb to a tech for rebiasing if you change the type of power valve!
Specifications for the Orange Rockerverb 50:
- FEATURES: TWIN CHANNEL CLASS A/B GUITAR AMP HEAD, FOOTSWITCHABLE VALVE DRIVEN REVERB, VALVE BUFFERED EFFECTS LOOP, FOOTSWITCHABLE ATTENUATOR & SELECTABLE OUTPUT WATTAGE.
- TOP PANEL (RIGHT TO LEFT): INPUT, CLEAN CHANNEL: VOLUME, BASS, TREBLE | DIRTY CHANNEL: GAIN, BASS, MID, TREBLE | REVERB, ATTENUATOR | CLEAN/DIRTY SELECTOR, FULL/STANDBY/HALF POWER, MAINS SWITCH
- OUTPUT POWER: 50 WATTS: FULL POWER
- 25 WATTS: HALF POWER
- SPEAKERS OUTPUTS: 1×16 OHM OR 1 X 8 OHM OR 2 X 16 OHM
- VALVES: PREAMP: 4 X ECC83/12AX7 & 2 X ECC81/12AT7
- POWER AMP: 4 X 6V6S
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 55 × 27 X 28CM (21.65 X 10.63 X 11.02IN)
- UNBOXED WEIGHT: 20.75KG (45.75LB)