Best replacement valve kit for Orange Rocker 32 amplifiers
This replacement valve kit for the Orange Rocker 32 amplifier will get your amplifier sounding better than ever. These superior quality valves will give you a significant upgrade in both tone and power. The best value-for-money amplifier valves on the market today.
This superior valve kit comprises:
- 2 x Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valve (also called 12AX7).
- 2 x Balanced ECC83 preamp valves for the phase inverters.
- 2 x ECC81 (12AT7) for the effects loop.
- 4 x Premium Grade JJ Matched EL84 power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for this amplifier. This is because they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier. You can order these amplifier valves singly or as matched pairs but it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the power and clarity of your Orange guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. This is what matters most. The number one priority for any Orange owner has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years of experience so we are sure we can help.
The best person in our team to answer your question will get straight back to you.
If you haven’t t changed your valves before do take a look at our very helpful FAQ section. Here we give you lots of hints and tips as well as advice on upgrading your tubes.
The best replacement valve kit for Orange Rocker 32 amplifiers on the market.
- Each valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- These are selected Premium Grade JJ valves that deliver superior tone, power and performance.
- We offer a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So order with total confidence.
- We have over 30 years of experience in the industry so you know you are in very safe hands.
- Best customer service in the industry. We put our customers first.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
These valves are suited to all styles of music and are exceptionally good for blues, rock and jazz as they give you so much control.
Valve Layout on Orange Rocker 32 amplifiers
The valve layout FROM RIGHT TO LEFT when the valves are pointing UP is:
- ECC83 – Natural/Dirty 1st stage (this is the valve closest to the input jack).
- ECC83 – Dirty 2nd and 3rd stage.
- ECC81 – Effects Loop’
- ECC83 (balanced) – Phase Inverter.
- ECC83 – Effects Loop.
- ECC83 (balanced) ECC83 – Phase Inverter.
Back Row: 4 x Matched EL84 power valves.