Best replacement Valve Kit for your Orange OR100H amplifier
This superb valve kit for the Orange OR100H amplifier includes:
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC81 (12AT7).
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ EL34 matched power valves/power tubes.
We recommend JJ valves for the Orange OR100H amplifier. This is because these superb premium quality valves give you a significant upgrade in tone and power. So order your valves for the Orange OR100H amplifier below and hear the difference.
We also sell Electro Harmonix valves if you prefer this brand.
Replacement valve set for your Orange OR100H amplifier.
If you have any questions about replacing the valves on your Orange OR100H please do not hesitate to drop us an email. We will get straight back to you.
We have over 30 years of experience so we are always happy to advise. We also suggest that you take a look at our very helpful FAQ section. Here you will find the answer to most questions as well as loads of really useful hints and tips.
- Superior quality valves giving an upgrade in tone and power.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested and the power valves are digitally matched for optimum performance.
- We offer a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So order with total confidence.
- International delivery – we ship all over the world every single day.
About the Orange OR100H amp:
The OR100H is a mammoth 100w dual-channel head that spits our pure orange tone. That’s to say thick, rich, creamy overdrive that no other amplifier or emulator has ever authentically created. So if you want real Orange tone you need a real Orange amp. And if you want really loud orange tone then you need the OR100H!
The Clean and Overdrive channels have independent EQ controls to give you the ultimate control over your tone. Now some of you will be thinking 100w will surely be too much headroom to get that lovely Orange overdrive at a sensible volume? Well, Orange have thought about that! The OR100H features an output stage scaling that can reduce the power between 100/70/50/30w to suit your needs, so whether you plan using the OR100H in your bedroom or at Wembley Arena there’s going to be the right output for you!