Best replacement valve kit for Orange AD140 HTC amplifiers.
This replacement valve kit for Orange AD140 HTC amplifiers will get your amp sounding better than ever. These superior quality valves will give you a significant upgrade in both tone and power. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today. This superb valve kit comprises:
- 3 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase splitter position (V4).
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Matched EL34 power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Orange AD140 HTC amplifier. This is because they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier. You can order these amplifier valves singly or as matched pairs but it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the power and clarity to your Orange guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. This is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help you solve any problem.
Do check out our FAQ section first though. Here you will find the answers to most questions as well as useful hints and tips if you have never upgraded your tubes before.
The best replacement valve kit for Orange AD140 HTC amplifiers on the market.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally graded, matched and balanced before we ship to you.
- JJ valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- The perfect choice for Orange amplifiers.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
About this amp:
This is a dual-channel amp with separate EQ. It delivers a warm and saturated overdrive that goes from subtle gain to really heavy sustain. Plus everything in between. Rated at 140 watts of power this is really two amplifiers in one.
A gorgeous valve amp that has a real warmth to it. Certainly, one of the best to come from Orange and getting harder to find in good condition these days.
The AD Series amplifiers recapture the warm, time-honoured EL84 sound that defined an era. Launched in 2001 and production ended in 2006. The AD140 Lead is a hard-wired lead version of the AD140B.
This amp is usually found in traditional orange. However, there was also a limited edition in very small numbers that were in black.
Replacement valve kit for Orange AD140 HTC amplifiers and which valves are best.
Upgrade your tubes today and hear the difference.