Best replacement valve kit for Mesa Boogie Studio 22+ amplifiers.
This replacement valve kit for Mesa Boogie Studio 22+ amplifiers will get the very best out of your amplifier. These superior quality valves deliver exceptional tone, power and performance. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This superb JJ replacement kit comprises:
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Current Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V5.
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Matched EL84 power valves/power tubes. Note: These are a direct replacement for the Mesa valves and so there is no need to rebias the amplifier.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Mesa Boogie Studio 22 plus amplifier. This is because they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier. You can order these amplifier valves singly or as matched pairs but it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the power and clarity to your Mesa guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. Surely this is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
Do check out our FAQ section first though. Here you will find the answers to most questions as well as useful hints and tips if you have never upgraded your tubes before.
The best replacement valve kit for Mesa Boogie Studio 22+ on the market.
- Every kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- A direct replacement for the Mesa EL84/6BQ5 valves so no need to re-bias your amp.
- JJ valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
What our customers say:
“I ordered a full set of valves for my 1990 Mesa Boogie Studio .22 from AmpValves – fitting was easy (taking reference from the clear instructions on their website). The service was excellent, postage swift and communication on point.
(I left the valves to acclimatise for 24 hours – my idea, not theirs!)
The sound with these valves in my old amp is OUTSTANDING! I’ve replaced the valves many times before – but these have been the best set yet! The clean tone is sumptuous and the gain is warm and inviting. I’ve used my Les Paul and Strat and both sound great. In fact, I’m not sure the amp has ever sounded so good. I’m absolutely delighted!!” R.C. (Review on Google).
What do these valves sound like?
These Selected Premium Grade valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and very low microphonic so that you get the very best tone from your amplifier. You really can hear the difference.
Put the perfect valves with the perfect amplifier and you won’t be able to take the smile off your face: Tight and full bass response without any muddiness. A mellow and very rich middle range but still crystal clean when required. A saturated overdrive with exceptional sustain. A beautiful glassy top end that can be easily varied to suit your style of playing.