Need a replacement valve kit for Mesa Boogie Mark 1 Special Reissue amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for Mesa Boogie Mark 1 Special Reissue amplifiers enables you to re-discover the original sound quality of your amplifier. Get your amplifier sounding as good as the day you first bought it with this stunning guitar amplifier valve kit.
This superb valve kit comprises:
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also known as 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC81 preamp valve (12AT7) for the phase inverter in V5.
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ matched 6L6GC power valves/power tubes.
We recommend JJ valves for the Mesa Boogie Mk1 Special Reissue amplifier as they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. These power valves are a direct replacement for the Mesa STR440 power valves so you do not need to rebias your amp.
You can also order these amplifier valves singly or the power valves as a matched quad. However, it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
Restore the original power, clarity and sparkle to your Mesa Boogie Mk1 Special Reissue guitar amplifier. So treat yourself to a new set of valves today.
- Awesome tone. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone of the amplifier. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a truly great valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks and robustness is particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this replacement valve kit?
Buying our replacement valve kit for Mesa Boogie Mk1 Special Reissue with JJ valves ensures you will get great tone. These kits offer superb value for money. If you have any questions about replacing the valves on Mesa Boogie Mk1 Special Reissue please drop us an email. With more than 30 years experience we are sure we can help.
Also, it’s worth taking a look at our very useful FAQ section where you will find the answers to al the most popular questions we get asked each week.
These valves sound superb. The bass is tight but with loads of detail. The midrange is both warm and expressive and responds extremely well to tone control. The top end is clear with no hint of abrasiveness whilst the overdrive is lush with tones of sustain. The valves are famous for very high-quality control in the manufacture and extremely low harmonics.
The Best Value replacement valve kit for Mesa Boogie Mark 1 Special Reissue on the market today.
- Every valve kit is perfectly matched for the Mesa Mark 1 Reissue. The power valves are a direct replacement for the Mesa STR440 so no re-biasing of the amp is needed.
- Premium Grade JJ valves that deliver superior tone and power.
- We have been in business for 30 years so you are in very safe hands.
- International orders – we ship all over the world every single day.