Need a replacement valve kit for Mesa Boogie Dual Caliber DC5 amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for Mesa Boogie Dual Caliber DC5 amplifiers enables you to re-discover the original sound quality of your amplifier.
Get your amplifier sounding as good as the day you first bought it with this stunning guitar amplifier valve kit.
The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today. We recommend JJ valves for Mesa Boogie Dual Caliber DC5 amplifier as they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price.
JJ is one of only five manufacturers of valves in the world.
You can also order these amplifier valves singly or the power valves as matched pairs. However, it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
This superb valve kit comprises:
- 5 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also known as 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 balanced valve for the phase splitter position.
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ 6L6GC matched power valves/power tubes. These valves are perfectly matched and tested for the Mesa Dual Caliber DC5 amplifier so you will not need to re-bias the amp after changing them.
Restore the original power, clarity, and sparkle to your Mesa Boogie Dual Caliber DC5 guitar amplifier. Treat yourself to a new set of valves today.
- Awesome tone. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone of the amplifier. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve power – to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve life. Amps have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also extremely important when it comes to the amplifier valves.
Do you have any questions about the replacement valve kit for Mesa Boogie Dual Caliber DC5 amplifiers?
Buying our replacement valve kit for Mesa Boogie Dual Caliber DC5 with JJ valves ensures you will get great tone. These kits offer superb value for money. If you have any questions about replacing the valves on your Mesa Boogie Dual Caliber DC5 please drop us an email and we will get straight back to you. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
Also, it’s well worthwhile taking a look at our very useful FAQ section. You will find loads of helpful hints and tips on upgrading your tubes.
The most popular question we get asked about this amplifier is “Don’t I need Mesa tubes?”. Of course, we all know that Mesa is not a tube manufacturer. They buy from the main five manufacturers, of which JJ is one, rebrand them and sell them at a significant premium. If a tube blows during the warranty period it is worth paying the extra and putting Mesa valves in to keep the warranty valid. After that, you can save your self a lot of money but not compromise sound quality.
The JJ 6L6GC tubes in this kit are carefully selected to have the exact same bias as the Mesa STR440 Yellow tube. So they are not too hot, not too cold but sit perfectly in the middle. No need to rebias your amp after changing the tubes.
The best replacement valve kit for Mesa Boogie Dual Caliber DC5 on the market today.
- Each valve kit is carefully chosen, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before despatch.
- Our power valves satisfy the exact bias requirements specified by Mesa for this amp. They have the identical bias value as the Mesa STR440 Yellow.
- No need to rebias your amplifier after the change in power valves.
- We offer a range of delivery options with full tracking and insurance so you know they will arrive safely.
- Global shipping – we ship all over the world.