Need a replacement valve kit for Marshall JTM60 amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for Marshall JTM60 amplifiers will get your amp sounding better than ever. These Selected Premium Grade valves deliver superior tone, power and performance across the range.
Without a doubt the best value for money amplifier valves on the market today. This superb replacement valve kit for the Marshall JTM60 includes:
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also known as 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V4.
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 Matched EL34 power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Marshall JTM60 amplifier. This is because they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier. You can order these amplifier valves singly or as matched pairs but it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the original power and clarity to your Marshall JTM60 guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. Surely the number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube. Power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. Robustness is particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about the replacement valve kit for Marshall JTM60 amplifiers?
Buying our replacement valve kit for Marshall JTM60 with JJ valves ensures you will get great tone. These kits offer superb value for money. If you have any questions about replacing the valves on Marshall JTM60 please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years of experience so we are sure we can help.
We get asked the same questions every week so do take a look at our FAQ section where we answer all the most popular questions on upgrading your valves.
The Best Value replacement valve kit for Marshall JTM60 on the market.
- Every valve kit is tested at the factory and again at our warehouse. It is then digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- These premium grade JJ valves deliver superior tone and performance across the range.
- International orders. We ship all over the world every single day.
Marshall JTM 60 Details and Summary:
The Marshall JTM 60 is a classic piece of Marshall history. 60 watts of output power, with two channels. The Marshall JTM 60 comes in head form or combo form as a 1×12, 2×12 and more. It uses 4 x ECC83 and 2 x EL34s to power the amps classic Marshall grit and rich clean channel. The speaker used in the combos is Celestion G12 Heritage speakers which complement the Marshall JTM 60 perfectly. Made in the UK as with all Marshall’s amps.
The Marshall JTM 60 is perfect for gigging or rehearsing due to its powerful 60 watts of output. It also has an independent three-band EQ for each channel with a master volume for both. Additionally, the Marshall JTM 60 features a genuine Accutronics Spring Reverb with independent controls for each channel. The Channel Foot-Switch also makes this amp great for live performances with tons of control over each channel.
Click here to read more about the Marshall JTM60 guitar amplifier.