Need a replacement valve kit for Marshall JMP 2203 amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for the Marshall JMP 2203 will get your amp sounding better than ever.
These selected premium quality valves guarantee awesome tone and power.
The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This superb JJ valve kit comprises:
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V3.
- 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Matched EL34 power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Marshall JMP 2203 amplifier. This is because they guarantee awesome tone, power, and long life. JJ is one of only five manufacturers of valves in the world. So don’t be fooled into paying more money for rebranded versions of the exact same valve.
We also offer original Marshall EL34 power valves for those owners who specifically want Marshall branded valves.
So restore the original power, clarity, and sparkle to your Marshall JMP 2203 guitar amplifier. Treat yourself to a new set of valves today.
- The number one priority for any Marshall owner has to be the tone of the amplifier. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. So it’s the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a really great valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amps have to be built to take a lot of knocks. So this is particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this replacement valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing the valves on Marshall JMP 2203 please drop us an email. We have over 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
You will also find lots of really useful information on changing your tubes in our FAQ section.
The Best Value replacement valve kit for Marshall JMP2203 on the market today.
- Every valve kit is fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- Selected premium-grade JJ valves for superior tone, power and performance.
- Fast delivery options. Full tracking and insurance. So order with total confidence.
- International delivery. We ship all over the world every single day.
About the Marshall JMP 2203 amp:
Marshall Amplification is one of those iconic amp companies that is so synonymous with the music world in general. They have been so easily recognize primarily because of the hard rock guys from the 70s and 60s who really put this company to the forefront for many people.
The Marshall JMP 2203 is one of those amplifiers that was almost exclusively used throughout the ’80s. It was a great tone and had a fast pick attack that was used by almost every guitars throughout the decade.
Yes, it’s true that this amp has only basic features when compared to modern guitar amplifiers. But that’s not the point when it comes to pure valve tone. It’s a one channel amp, with two inputs with different sensitivity. The “Low” input will give you a clean sound even on full preamp gain, while the “High” input will be much louder and quite dirtier.