Need a replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM900 4500 amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM900 4500 amplifiers enables you to re-discover the original sound quality of your amplifier. Get your amplifier sounding as good as the day you first bought it with this stunning guitar amplifier valve kit. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This superb valve kit comprises: 3 x Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7) and 2 x Premium Grade JJ matched 5881 power valves/power tubes.
We recommend JJ valves for the Marshall JCM900 4500 amplifier as they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. You can also order these amplifier valves singly or the power valves as matched pairs but it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
So restore the original power, clarity, and sparkle to your Marshall JCM900 4500 guitar amplifier. Treat yourself to a new set of valves today.
- Amazing tone. Come on! The number one priority for any Marshall owner has to be the tone of the amplifier. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It’s the essential balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve.
- Long valve life. We know that guitar amps have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is just as important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about the replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM900 4500 amplifiers?
These kits offer superb value for money. If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have over 30 years experience so we are sure one of our team can help.
We do tend to get the same questions every week so do check out our FAQ section before you get in touch.
(By the way, the most common question we get is, “Where are my receipt and tracking details?” Answer: If they are not in your inbox they are most likely in your junk mail folder!).
The best replacement valve kit for the Marshall JCM900 4500 on the market today.
- Every single valve is fully tested and power valves are digitally matched before despatch.
- We have a range of fast delivery services with full tracking and insurance.
- Global shipping – we deliver across the globe every single day.
About The Marshall JCM900 4500 amp:
Marshall has specialised in the production of valve amplification since 1962. The unique tone and playing response of the valve has formed the cornerstone of the Marshall “Sound of Rock”, which we have modified over the years to cope with the changing demands of the evolving guitar player.
The JCM 900 models split into two distinct product ranges, the Master Volume SL-X and the Dual Reverb. Though they share a common ancestry and have similar rear panel functions their applications are quite different.