Best replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM2000 DSL50 amplifiers.
Replacement valve kit for Marshall JCM2000 DSL5O amplifier. What Valves does The Marshall JCM2000 DSL50 Amplifier Use?
This superb replacement valve kit for the Marshall JCM2000 DSL50 comprises:
- 3 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V4.
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ EL34 matched power valves/power tubes.
This superior quality upgrade valve kit guarantees an awesome tone and amazing power. All at a competitive price.
You can buy valves as singles, the power valves as matched pairs or a complete kit. However, since valves slowly lose their tone and power you should try to change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
Any questions about changing your valves?
If you have any questions about replacing the valves on your Marshall JCM2000 DSL50 please do not hesitate to drop us an email. We have over 30 years of experience so we are always happy to advise.
Before you contact us, do take a look at our FAQ section. Here we answer all the most popular questions we get asked each week on changing and upgrading your tubes. There are also lots of really useful hints and tips in there as well.
Why choose this Replacement Valve Kit for Marshall JCM2000 DSL50 amplifiers?
- Superior valve set offering a significant upgrade in sound quality and power.
- Every valve set is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we post to you.
- Fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you can order with total confidence.
- We have 30 years in the valve industry so you know you’re in very safe hands.
- Global network – we ship all over the world every single day.
About the Marshall JCM2000 DSL50 amp:
The Marshall JCM 2000 DSL50 amp is a 50 watt all tube. It has 2 channels, classic, and ultra. Each channel has two modes: classic has clean and crunch and ultra has lead1 and lead2. So it’s really 4 channel if you count the two modes in each channel. The Crunch mode on the Marshall JCM 2000 DSL50H in clean has a very light 70’s “bluesy” style overdrive. The Ultra distortion is quite heavy and well suited to hard rock.
The amp also has a reverb effect for both channels which is nice enough. The EQ on the Marshall JCM 2000 DSL50H has a ton of features but, as always they don’t do much to adjust the tone. They just fine-tune it. The DSL50 is a 50 Watt version of the best selling all-valve DSL100.
So you’ll find the same tonal versatility and features inside that made so many of the world’s foremost players and journalists dub the DSL heads ‘the best Marshalls ever!’.
If you’ve lost your user manual you can download a copy here.