Best replacement valve kit for Marshall DSL1 50th Anniversary amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for Marshall DSL1 50th Anniversary amplifiers enables you to re-discover the original sound quality of your amplifier. Get your amplifier sounding as good as the day you first bought it with this stunning guitar amplifier valve kit. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This Replacement Valve Kit for Marshall DSL1 50th Anniversary contains: 2 x ECC83 valves (12AX7), 1 x Balanced ECC83 valve (12AX7) and 2 x matched ECC82 valves/tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Marshall DSL1 50th Anniversary amplifier. This is because they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier. You can order these amplifier valves singly. However, we always recommend that you change all your valves at the same time. Always try to get the best possible tone you can from your amplifier.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding valves today. Restore the original power and clarity to your Marshall DSL1 50th Anniversary guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. Surely the number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. Robustness is particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about the replacement valve kit for Marshall DSL1 50th Anniversary amplifiers?
Buying our replacement valve kit for Marshall DSL1 50th Anniversary with JJ valves ensures you will get a great tone. These kits offer superb value for money.
If you have any questions about replacing the valves on Marshall DSL1 50th Anniversary please drop us an email. With more than 30 years experience we are sure we can help.
If you have never changed your valves before, do take a look at our very helpful FAQ Section before you contract us. Here you will find the answer to most questions along with some great hints and tips on upgrading your tubes.
The Best Value replacement valve kit for Marshall DSL1 50th Anniversary on the market.
- Selected Premium Grade valves for superior tone and performance.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested and digitally graded before we ship it to you.
- We have over 30 years of experience so you are in very safe hands.
Marshall DSL1 50th Anniversary Summary
The Marshall DSL1 50th Anniversary is part of the Marshall 50th Anniversary collection. It is a 1 watt, two-channel head that pays tonal tribute to the legendary JCM2000 DSL100 Dual Super Lead. The valve set up is 3 x ECC83 and 2 x ECC82 to power two channels with a shared three-band EQ for tone shaping. It has independent controls for Volume and Gain. The two channels, Classic Gain and Ultra Gain, have switches for Deep and Tone Shift for further control over your tone.
The Marshall DSL1 50th Anniversary has an authentic Dual Super Lead tone. In addition, the tone shift reconfigures the mid frequencies which allow for more flexibility. This amp also has a Speaker Emulation Output for a more direct recording approach. An Effects Loop allows for the use of external effects pedals. So to sum up this is a classic Marshall amp with a tiny footprint.
Click here to read more about the Marshall DSL1 50th Anniversary guitar amplifier.