Best replacement valve kit for Marshall 1962HW Bluesbreaker
This replacement valve kit for the Marshall 1962HW Bluesbreaker amplifier will get your amplifier sounding better than ever. These superior quality valves will give you a significant upgrade in both tone and power. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This superior kit comprises:
- 3 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valve (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V4.
- 1 x GZ34 rectifier valve.
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Matched KT66 power valves/power tubes.
Note: The balanced ECC83 goes in the V4 position which is the preamp valve furthest from your input jack.
We always recommend JJ tubes for this amplifier. This is because they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier. You can order these singly or the power valves as matched pairs but it is always recommended that you change them all at the same time if you possibly can.
So treat yourself to a brand new set today. Restore the power and clarity to your Marshall guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. This is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years of experience so we are sure we can help you solve any problem.
You will also find our FAQ section well worth a visit. Here we give you lots of hints and tips about upgrading your tubes.
The best replacement valve kit for Marshall 1962HW Bluesbreaker amps on the market.
- Every kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally graded, balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- These are selected Premium Grade valves that deliver superior tone, power and performance.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So order with total confidence.
- We have over 30 years experience in the industry so you know you are in very safe hands.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
What Marshall say about this amp:
Bring back those vintage blues with the 1962HWTM. This 30w amp is not to be underestimated, with a sound and volume to rival amps of any power.
The 1962 reissue is a hand-wired masterpiece that’s true to the original both in sound and looks.
The amp delivers clean, natural sustain and compression thanks to the GZ34 rectifier and KT66 power valves.