Best replacement valve kit for Jet City Custom 22 amplifiers.
Our replacement valve kit for Jet City Custom 22 amplifiers will get your amp sounding better than ever. These selected Premium Grade valves deliver superior tone, power and performance across the range. The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This superb replacement valve kit for the Jet City Custom 22 comprises: 4 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 valves (also called 12AX7), 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V5 and 2 x matched EL84 power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Jet City Custom 22 amplifier. This is because they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. We believe these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier. You can order these amplifier valves singly or the power valves as matched pairs but it’s best to change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
So treat yourself to a new set of valves today. Restore the original power and sparkle to your Jet City Custom 22 guitar amplifier.
- Incredible tone. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone of the amplifier. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is vital when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about the replacement valve kit for Jet City Custom 22 amplifiers?
Buying our replacement valve kit for Jet City Custom 22 with JJ valves ensures you will get great tone. These kits offer superb value for money. If you have any questions about replacing the valves on Jet City Custom 22 please drop us an email.
We have over 30 years of experience we are sure we can help.
Do take a look at our FAQ section as well. Here we answer most questions as well as giving loads of useful hints and tips if you are new to upgrading your tubes.
The Best Value replacement valve kit for Jet City Custom 22 on the market today.
- Selected Premium Grade valves for superior tone and performance.
- Every valve kit is carefully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- We have over 30 years in the business so you are in very safe hands.
- Global despatch – we ship all over the world every single day.
Jet City Custom 22: Key Features
The Jet City Custom 22 is a two-channel, 20-watt head. It uses 5 x ECC83 and 2 x EL84 for an awesome Crunch channel and rich, sustained Overdrive channel. With updated voicing from Victory’s Martin Kidd, this British sounding amp is perfect for rehearsals, recording or gigging. It features shared Bass, Middle, Treble controls with Bright, Mid Boost and fat switches for tone sculpting.
The Jet City Custom 22 is designed with a lot of gain and is easily its greatest aspect. The Jet City Custom 22 has all the gain you’ll ever need. The difference in updated voicing means the Crunch channel has less gain while the Overdrive channel has even more; resulting in two entirely new voicings.
A valve buffered Effects Loop and Foot-switchable Crunch/Overdrive channels mean the Jet City Custom 22 is perfect for stage work.
Click here to read more about the Jet City Custom 22 guitar amplifier.
This is a Replacement Valve Kit for Jet City Custom 22 and Replacement Tube Kit for Jet City Custom 22 guitar amplifier.