Looking for great sounding valves for your Fender Hotrod Deville? You’ve come to the right place.
Best replacement Valve Kit for the Fender Hotrod Deville 111 410 Amplifier.
This superb replacement valve kit for the Fender Hotrod Deville 410 contains:
- 2 x Selected Premium Garde JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also known as 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Garde JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V3.
- 2 x Selected Premium Garde JJ 6L6GC matched power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ tubes for the Fender Blues Hotrod amplifier. This is because they guarantee you will get awesome tone and long life at a competitive price. You can buy valves as singles, power valves as matched pairs or a complete kit.
These Selected Premium Grade JJ valves deliver superior tone, power and performance across the range. So upgrade today and hear the difference.
Do you have any questions about replacing your valves?
If you have any questions about this replacement valve kit for your Fender Hotrod Deville please do not hesitate to drop us an email. We have over 30 years of experience so we are always happy to advise.
Also, do have a look at our FAQ section where we answer all the most popular questions. We also provide lots of hints and tips on upgrading your tubes.
About the Fender Hotrod Deville 111 410 amplifiers.
The Hot Rod DeVille 410 is a 60-watt combo. It uses a classic 4×10″ speaker configuration borrowed from the legendary Super Reverb and ’59 Bassman amps. It has the low-end headroom characteristic of 6L6 tubes, a versatile all ECC83 (12AX7) tube preamp, an effects loop and more.
The Fender Hot Rod Deville produces amazing clean and overdriven tones and luscious Fender spring reverb. An 8-ohm extension speaker output lets you add a cabinet for additional stage coverage.
Features of Fender Hotrod Deville 111 410:
- Improved modified tone circuit gives tighter overdrive voice and midrange punch.
- Graduated volume and tone potentiometers offer smoother, more refined and predictable linear sweep.
- New Fender badge lets you know it’s a re-tooled Hot Rod amp.
- The new black non-reflective control panel makes onstage adjustments easier.
Specifications of Fender Hotrod DeVille:
- Wattage: 60 Watts.
- Effects Loop: Effects Loop (Preamp Out, Power Amp In).
- Rectifier: Solid State Rectifier.
- Weight: 50 lbs (22.7 kg).
- Effects: Spring Reverb.
- Speaker: 4-10″ Special Design Eminence 8 ohm, 30 watt Speakers.