Replacement JJ valve kit for the Fender Bassbreaker 007 amplifier.
This superb replacement valve kit for the Fender Bassbreaker 007 contains 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 (also known as 12AX7) preamp valve, 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V2 and 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ EL84 power valve/power tube.
Note: The balanced ECC83 valve goes in the V2 position which is the preamp valve furthest from the input jack and closest to the EL84 power valve.
Order your valves for Fender Bassbreaker 007 below and hear the difference.
Do you have any questions about changing your valves?
Do you have questions about replacing the valves on your Fender Bass Breaker 007? Please drop us an email and one of the team will get straight back to you.
We have over 30 years 0f experience so we will be happy to help. We also have a very helpful FAQ section full of useful information about changing your tubes.
- Selected Premium Grade JJ valves that deliver superb tone and performance.
- All valves are 100% guaranteed.
- Every valve kit is digitally tested and graded before we ship to you.
- We also offer a range of shipping options. These include full tracking and insurance so you know they will arrive safely.
- International delivery. We ship all over the world every single day.
New valves make a difference: About the Fender Bassbreaker 007 amp.
The Bassbreakers are interesting amplifiers. They take classic Fender circuits and convert them to a more rock-focused design. Think what could have happened in the ’60s if Fender had gone down this completely different tonal journey. The 007 is the smallest in the line. But don’t think that this isn’t a pro piece of kit as for home and studio use this is a great choice. Loaded with a complex, refined sound, the agile Bassbreaker 007 provides a delectable and powerful crunch.
The idea behind the Fender Bassbreaker 007 is that it has one channel and can get everything between crystal cleans to incredible high gain rock tones. So this means you can either set it up as a wonderful pedal board rig using the cleaner settings or launch into an all in one tone machine where your guitar’s volume sets the gain. Fender has even included a foot-switchable treble boost circuit that gives your tone the perfect push into feedback lead tones. So no matter how you’re using this amplifier, having the ability to boost the gain at a moment’s notice is so useful.
Stage, Studio and Beyond.
The Fender Bassbreaker 007 is rated at 7 watts you may not be able to rock up to all of your gigs and get the sound you are looking for without using a mic. However, if you can mic up then you have an easily portable and incredibly versatile rig that does have a surprising amount of punch to it.
- Moderately sized, with 7 watts of big tone.
- Single EL84 power tube, true class “A” operation.
- Vintage-style treble-booster circuit switch for extra gain and harmonics.
- Single 10″ Celestion Ten Thirty speaker (combo model only).