Looking for a replacement valve kit for Fender 75 amplifiers? You’ve come to the right place.
This superb replacement valve kit for the Fender 75 contains:
- 3 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7) for the preamp, mixer, reverb recovery and FX loop driver stages.
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC81 for the phase inverter in position V5.
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC81 (12AT7) preamplifier valve for reverb and distortion boost.
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ 6L6GC matched power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Fender 75 amplifier. They guarantee awesome tone, power, and long life. JJ is one of only five manufacturers of valves in the world.
So don’t be fooled into paying more money for rebranded versions of the exact same valves. Order your valves for Fender 75 below and hear the difference they make.
Best replacement valve kit for your Fender 75 amplifier.
If you have any questions about replacing the valves on your Fender 75 please do not hesitate to drop us an email.
We have over 30 years of experience and so we are always happy to help.
You may also want to take a look at our FAQ section. Here we answer all the most popular questions on changing your tubes.
- Each valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched.
- Selected premium quality JJ valves that deliver superior tone and power.
- We offer fast delivery with door to door tracking. So you can order with total confidence.
- Global shipping – we deliver all over the world every single day.