Need a replacement valve kit for Fender Bassbreaker 45 amplifiers?
Our replacement valve kit for Fender Bassbreaker 45 amplifiers enables you to re-discover the original sound quality of your amplifier. Get your amplifier sounding as good as the day you first bought it with this stunning guitar amplifier valve kit. Remember, JJ is one of only five valve manufacturers in the world.
This superb valve kit comprises:
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also known as 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in V3.
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ matched EL34 power valves/power tubes.
We recommend JJ valves for the Fender Bassbreaker 45 amplifier as they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. You can also order these amplifier valves singly or as matched pairs but it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
So restore the original power, clarity and sparkle to your Fender Bassbreaker 45 guitar amplifier. Treat yourself to a brand new set of valves today.
- Awesome tone. This has to be the number one priority for any Fender owner. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve power. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a really great valve.
- Long valve life. Guitar amps have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is equally important when it comes to the amplifier valves.
Do you have any questions about the replacement valve kit for Fender Bassbreaker 45 amplifiers?
Buying our replacement valve kit for Fender Bassbreaker 45 with JJ valves ensures you will get great tone. These kits offer superb value for money. If you have any questions about replacing the valves on Fender Bassbreaker 45 please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years of experience we are sure we can help. Also, have a look at our FAQ Section as we may have answered your question already.
- All of our valve kits are carefully selected, fully tested and matched before we ship them to you.
- These premium quality valves deliver superior tone and performance. A significant upgrade in quality.
- We offer a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will arrive safely.
- 30 years in the industry so you can buy with total confidence.
- International shipping every single day.
The Best Value replacement valve kit for Fender Bassbreaker 45 on the market today.
The Fender Bassbreaker 45 is available as a stand-alone head or a combo. This amp is the 45-watt flagship model that leads a first-rate lineup of lower-wattage models. The whole range has a professional tone and performance for today’s rock players.
Bassbreaker series guitar amplifiers evoke the early days of hard rock. The Fender Bassbreaker 45 takes the original Bassman design but also adds cool features such as the grey lacquered tweed covering. It also boasts classic pointer knobs makes for a nice stylistic evolution. The unique circuitry and use of EL34 power valves and Celestion speakers pay homage at the U.K. amps that ‘borrowed’ Fender circuits in the 1960s. The sound is pure valve brilliance.
If you find that the amp is a bit too loud, swap the 12AX7 (ECC83) in V1 with a 12AY7.
Click here to read more about the Fender Bassbreaker 45.