Best replacement valve kit for Egnater Rebel 20 amplifiers.
This replacement valve kit for Egnater Rebel 20 and Rebel 20 Mark II amplifiers will get your amp sounding better than ever.
These superior quality valves will give you a significant upgrade in both tone and power.
The best value for money amplifier valves on the market today.
This superb JJ valve kit is designed for the Rebel 20 and the Rebel 20 MKII. It comprises:
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Current Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V3.
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Matched EL84 power valves/power tubes.
- 2 x Selected Premium Grade JJ Matched 6V6S power valves/power tubes.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Egnater Rebel 20 amplifier. This is because they offer a superb tone at a very attractive price. We think these are the best valves/tubes for this amplifier. You can order these amplifier valves singly or as matched pairs but it is always recommended that you change all your valves at the same time if you possibly can.
So treat yourself to a brand new set of gorgeous sounding JJ valves today. Restore the true power and clarity to your Egnater guitar amplifier.
- Awesome tone. Surely this is what matters most. The number one priority for any guitarist has to be the tone. Warm, rich, fat and juicy are the words that best describe the sound from these valves.
- Sustained valve/tube power to make the most of every stage in the amplifier chain. It is the balance between volume and tone that distinguishes a great valve from a mediocre valve.
- Long valve/tube life. Guitar amps by their very nature have to be built to take a lot of knocks. This is also particularly important when it comes to the amplifier valves themselves.
Do you have any questions about this valve kit?
If you have any questions about replacing your valves please drop us an email. We have more than 30 years experience so we are sure we can help.
Do check out our FAQ section first though. Here you will find the answers to most questions as well as useful hints and tips if you have never upgraded your tubes before.
The best replacement valve kit for Egnater Rebel 20 amps on the market.
- Every valve kit is carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we ship to you.
- JJ valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and extremely low harmonics.
- We have a range of fast delivery options with full tracking and insurance. So you know they will be delivered safely.
- Global delivery – we ship all over the world.
What do these valves sound like?
These Selected Premium Grade valves have the highest quality control, minimal noise and very low microphonic so that you get the very best tone from your amplifier. You really can hear the difference.
Tight and full bass response without any muddiness. A mellow and very rich middle range but still crystal clean when required. A saturated overdrive with exceptional sustain. A beautiful glassy top end that can be easily varied to suit your style of playing.
What Egnater say about this amp.
The original Rebel-20 launched in 2008, took the amp industry by storm and in the process helped create the now popular “lunch box” amp category. With over 10,000 satisfied players and countless worldwide accolades including Guitar Player’s Editors pick, Guitar World’s Platinum award and Premier Guitar’s Premier Gear honour, the Rebel-20 was truly, in the words of Premier Guitar “paradigm-changing gear”.
The new Rebel-20 MARK II still has the same features which made its predecessor such a huge success, including the now-famous Tube Mix knob which allows you to blend a pair 6V6 and EL-84 power tubes. While many amp companies try to emulate this effect, only in the Rebel series are you able to actually blend “British” and ‘American” tube tone in real-time.
The variable Watts knob which varies the wattage from 1W to 20W, Egnater’s signature tone-shaping TIGHT and BRIGHT switches, the wide-range gain control which takes you from sparkling clean to a ferocious roar and everything in between, as well as the great effects loop are still found on the REBEL-20 MARK II.
The REBEL-20 MARK II starts where the REBEL-20 left off and delivers substantially higher gain than its predecessor and includes a new CLASSIC/HG switch which selects between Classic Rebel-20 and the new higher gain structure. Under the hood, you will find the new Elite Transformers with substantially greater headroom and industrial grade red FR4 glass epoxy circuit boards with beefed up copper traces to name just a few of the improvements.